Chapter 2 - Lost It!

Third Person P.O.V

It's 4 in the morning now. Jungkook returns to his penthouse after that effortless fighting.

The house is very small and under constructive. The wall is half painted and there are only few furnitures in all the rooms. A white little kitten is roaming around the room. A pin drop silence is going on.

Jungkook enters in his room. His whole body is dripping on blood. That Beta is barely alive the way he beat him. 

Maybe I shouldn't beat him that much. He didn't do it willingly, the way......I did?  

Jungkook thinks as he goes to the hall to pour a plate with kitten food for his wife's cat. Then he comes back to his room to change his clothes.

"So? Was it a super evening?" Jennie asks Jungkook while he was changing his t-shirt. 

Jungkook rolled his eyes hearing her taunting tone as he knows that she is smirking. He poures a glass of wine saying with a chuckle, "Extremely middy awkward!" 

Then he takes a deep sigh, taking up the wine glass from the corner table as he  walks toward his bed. Heknows she is coming also behind him. 

So Jungkook says again, "Actually you are responsible for this you know? You've spoiled me. Nobody matters after you. Seriously! you've spoiled me for everyone!"

Saying that he sits on the bed lazily, leaning on the headboard and spreading his legs straight. Jennie sits beside him, she looks at him, smiling softly. Jungkook didn't look at her. 

Nope! Not for once.

But he knows she has a sad smile on her face now as she says with her sweet pampering voice, "Jungkookie! It's been 3 years! Who are you waiting for? How many more days will you spend like this?"

Jungkook immediately claps with his both hands loudly making a 'T' sign, saying irritably, "Time out!" 

Then he takes his headphones from the night stand as he puts it on and Jennie smirks bitterly saying, "People use headphones to listen to music!"

"And I use it to block people's voices. Do you have any problem?" Jungkook says with his flat face.

Jennie rolls her eyes as she says, "You know this behaviour of yours is very crazy!" 

"Please Jennie. Stop nagging! Please...."
Jungkook stops for a second as he sits up a bit and says again irritably, looking at her this time, "Do love comes with any expiry dates, tell me? Was the expiry time of our love only 3 years, huh?"

"No, Jungkookie. Love won't come with expiry dates but…people come." Jennie says softly.

Jungkook's voice trembles hearing the words from his mate as he says, "Don't....don't get there."

The vibration of Jungkook's phone cuts them from their little arguments as he picks up the phone from the nightstand and says to Jennie irritably with his raised voice,

"Is your brother a mad? Why is he calling me continuously?" 

"He cares" was all Jungkook heard from Jennie for the last time because suddenly the door of his penthouse thud open as he sees Jin stand there. 

Jin was looking at Jungkook with his dangerous emotionless face. Junkook gulped hard as he knows, Jin with his anger is a big no no.

"You have my penthouse keys also?" Jungkook asks Jin with his wide eyes.

"Yes! I have your house keys because I knew I would need this. That's why I made this long ago because YOU.....can not be trusted, YOU CRAZY MORON!" Jin shouts loudly putting his bag on Jungkook's bed harshly and Jungkook backed down a bit in his position.