Chapter 37 - Once again...!

A/N:

Hey there,
It's not a surprise update. It's just I won't be able to update tomorrow. So I'm updating today instead of tomorrow.

After that the next update will be on 'THURSDAY'.

I'm really sorry for changing the time. Some personal issues happened but I don't want you guys to wait so many days in confusion.

So here I am, rescuing all of you from the confusion which also caused by me 😶🥺 (Sorry but lowkey not sorry 😉)

Lastly thank you so so much for 50k+! I love you all 💜

Enjoy....!

______________________________

Third Person P.O.V

"Alpha?"

Jungkook smiles looking at the old but very strong man who is at least 2 feet more longer than him in terms of height. He is bald and a muscle man. But his one smile is enough to think of him as a great human being. 

"Don't call me that young man. I should be the one calling you that now…….Alpha." They both then laugh in unison as the old man hugs Jungkook briefly and then says, "Call me Mr. Jung. It's a ritual and you should follow it as well."

Jungkook bows to him and the old man pats on his back smiling widely. Jungkook looks at him as he says politely, "Call me Jungkook, Mr. Jung. I won't feel good if you call me Alpha."

Mr. Jung softly smiles as he holds Jungkook's shoulder and says, "Congratulations, my dear. I'm so so happy for you Jungkook. Jennie must be so proud of you today. You finally achieved what you wanted and I know you'll be a great Alpha for Monarch."

Jungkook looks down as a shy smile forms on his face. He is not that familiar with praises so it feels awkward to him hearing praises from the person he admired all his life.

But mentioning "Jennie's" name makes him feel happy. It was his dream to be a head Alpha and Jennie had supported him a lot. And the elder is right that she must be very happy right now. But he wishes someone else to be equally happy for him like that.

And his smile disperses.

Jungkook became the head Alpha of his pack last week after a huge fight with a similar candidate like him. He wanted this position all his life but when Jennie died, he accused his own wishes to be the cause of her death.

So he left his pack and started living alone like a creepy broken man. But after that three months of his life where he met the person who unknowingly healed him and discovered a better version of him.

Jungkook's life has changed a lot. 

Taehyung hasn't contacted him in this one year for once. Jungkook didn't try to contact him either because he knows that Taehyung needs time.

But one year is a lot, right?

He thought to contact him once a month ago but at that moment this all Alpha thing started so he decided to secure his future first and then his love. 

Taehyung will be so proud of me.

Jungkook thinks as a small genuine smile form on his lips unknowingly. 

"Come on, it's your oath time." Mr. Jung declares as he pats Jungkook's back once again and takes him towards the room where all the sound system has been arranged. 

Jungkook gulps seeing the mic and he takes a deep breath. He is going to take huge responsibilities on his shoulder today and this one thought is scaring the shit out of him.