Chapter 57 - Happiness

A/N:

Last day for the Q/A. 😊

Q/A:

Jin -

Namjoon -

Uncle Min -

Nayeon -

Taehyung -

Jungkook -

_____________________________

Third Person P.O.V

A lot has changed in this one month. Bogum went back to America with a happy heart because for him nothing is more important than Taehyung's happiness.

Though he wasn't that much heartbroken. Maybe Taehyung was just his childhood crush, not the real love that he thought and that has in between the Alpha and the omega.

Jungkook got Nayeon's custody as Namjoon is the best lawyer of entire South Korea. The judge was also in Namjoon's favour so Nayeon's father couldn't do much. Though he had threatened Jungkook that he'll destroy him.

But Jungkook and the old man himself knew that he can't do anything because "Monarch" is one of the biggest packs in this city. Declaring a war against 'Monarch' means declaring war with the whole city. Every other Alpha respects Jungkook a lot.

Nayeon and Maddy are currently staying in "Monarch" for the time being. Jungkook has requested them for safety purposes. He couldn't trust that old man though they have the legal authorities now.

Nayeon is more than happy. She is living with Maddy and loving every minute of her life with the person she wanted more than anything. Jungkook did fulfill his promise.

Hosoek is happy with Yoongi though he still barges in Jimin's house if he had any simple arguments with Yoongi. Jimin is still pissed off with his childishness but let the beta hug him whenever he wants to cry or sleep peacefully at night.

Jimin is happy as well. His bar is growing more than before as Jin is also helping him now. He had a talk with Taehyung after all this. They both apologized to each other for not understanding and also for not being supportive.

Jimin apologized to force the omega and Taehyung apologized to hide his feelings from him. Though Jimin was really tensed about Bogum but the brunette explains everything to him and they are now back to like before.

Jinwoon found another girlfriend. She is an omega and they are mates now. Jinwoon has marked her a week ago. They live in the apartment Jungkook bought for him and the Alpha gave that apartment to him as a congratulations gift after a good consultation with Taehyung.

Jin's daughter has officially changed her favourite uncle from Jungkook to Taehyung and everyone is quite surprised by the matter without Jungkook and Jin.

Jungkook is not surprised instead he is jealous of the fact that Jennie now chooses Taehyung in every matter, not him, though lowkey he is very happy.

Jin is not surprised because he knows his girl can sense Taehyung because she knows he is the one who helped her father while he gave birth to her.

Wolf children are way too much talented than humans and they can sense smell really good.

So, how are Taehyung and Jungkook?

They are both are now in cloud nine. Living together in 'Monarch' and spending every hour together because they already wasted enough.

Jungkook insisted on the omega to move in with him. Taehyung wasn't really happy with that because he wanted to get married first and then move there as a rightful member of the pack. But there is no way Jungkook would let him live alone in the condition when Taehyung usually throws up at least twice a day and is also having some crazy cravings.