Chapter 47 - On a beam end!

Third Person P.O.V

Jungkook watches Taehyung when the omega comes out of the washroom with a puffy red face. Jungkook gets worried because he can't just see him sad.

Did he fight with Bogum?

The Alpha excuses the many people around him and walks past through the hallway to the garden where Taehyung just went. But even before he could step on the garden area, he halts at the doorway. 

A deep sigh leaves from Jungkook's mouth when he sees Taehyung hugging Bogum. He takes a few steps back. Tears start poking his eyes but a small smile is also there on his lips.

Guess, you are proving yourself, huh?

Jungkook does want Taehyung to be happy. Sure, he wants the omega in his life. He waited for him for a year. But if the omega has moved on and doesn't want him anymore then he is no one to force him, right? 

He just wanted to make sure that if Taehyung told him the truth or not because Jungkook saw his eyes. And they were telling him a different story.

Yes, he is marrying and getting a luna to this pack only because he was angry at Taehyung, at himself. But inside, he was also mentally prepared to accept everything if anything goes the other way. 

Today's interaction with Bogum in the morning, made Jungkook feel that the brunette actually loves Taehyung a lot. And now that he is seeing Bogum hugging Taehyung like he is some precious bean, Jungkook is sure that he has lost Taehyung. Forever.

But he is happy because Taehyung is happy. 

______________________________

"Taebear, what happened?" Bogum asks while creasing Taehyung's head softly. The omega is sniffing badly, laying his head on Bogum's chest. 

He was feeling too much. He was too alone and he needed some kind of a comfort to control his emotions. So having no one around him, he hugs Bogum quickly to hide his overwhelming emotion, his weakness. He hates showing his weaknesses to others.

And Bogum makes him feel good for the time being. Above all, they were friends and Bogum always has been great at comforting others.

The brunette lightly touches the sides of Taehyung's body to make him feel more relaxed as he whispers again, "Tae?"

Taehyung pulls off the hug as he sniffs softly and says in his broken tone, "Nothing, It's just....I'm really tired and I'm missing Min and Hobi."

"You sure?" Bogum touches his cheeks which makes the omega nod his head a little.

"Go and meet them if you want." Taehyung shakes his head as he holds Bogum's hands softly which were on his cheeks and says, "You wanted to spend some time, right? I'm here because of you. I'll meet them later." 

Bogum smiles widely and Taehyung genuinely feels happy to see him happy. He doesn't know what will happen in the next few weeks as things get pretty messed up but he doesn't want Bogum to leave the country with some bad memories. 

"So, will you come here for the engagement? The whole city is invited!" Taehyung slightly gulps as he nervously looks away and starts finding an excuse to tell Bogum.

He really can't see Jungkook getting engaged to a girl who is not even into guys and moreover she is Maddy's girlfriend.

Jungkook only found Nayeon to marry? Why Moon Goddess?!

Before Taehyung can say anything, his phone starts to ring. The omega pulls out his phone and he forgets everything else.

He looks up at Bogum as he says, "I....I need to take this. Hold my keys and go to my room. I'll be back soon, yeah?"