Chapter 15 - Rocks your boat

Third Person P.O.V

"So this was your house?" Taehyung says out who is now seeing around the empty dark living room, sitting on the floor beside the Alpha.

They came to Jungkook's previous house as it's an abundant house right now. Jungkook lit up the little hurricane which he brought with him. They are sitting on his living room by the window glass. The room is completely dark and they can just see the room with the dim light of the hurricane.

"Not mine, ours." The Alpha whispers. His head is leaning on the glass behind them as he looks up at the front wall saying, "You're seeing that meural in front of us? That was her design. And she wanted to make a study for me upstairs. She had a lot of elaborate plans."

Taehyung first looks at the wall before them and then looks upstairs. Jungkook takes a deep breath as he says, "But she died."

The Alpha then brings out a little pastry box from a packet which also he brought with him on the way before coming here.

He opens the box while saying, "By the way, people say that to have a great relationship with your partner, you must always talk to each other. That's why I still talk with her."

Taehyung is listening to his every words very carefully as he doesn't know why the Alpha is suddenly sharing his personal matters with him. Seeing the Omega like that, Jungkook asks looking at him, "Aren't you thinking that I'm crazy?"

Taehyung wasn't ready for such question as he never saw Jungkook talking like that or smiling like that before. He tries to answer stuttering, "I....I think that...." But couldn't complete because of the Alpha who says, "Yeah. It's okay. It's okay."

He opens the box and brings out the little red cupcake from it. Lighting up a small candle he says, "I don't care anyways. I have many friends who think that I'm crazy. Joon and Jinnie are one of them. Now see, I have two options. One - To have a great relationship with my wife and be leveled as a crazy man or Two - Completely stop talking to her and be leveled as a.....normal man."

He looks at Taehyung and gives him a soft smile as he trails, "But I prefer to be the crazy one."

They both share a soft smile and this time the omega also leans his head on the glass as he says looking no one knows where, "I want Jinwoon to miss me like this If I die someday. I want him to miss me like it's the end of the world."

Jungkook was looking at him while he was saying that. Taehyung was expressing that as if it's some sort of a fairy tale. He looks at Jungkook as he says chuckling, "Not forever though but at least for a little while."

Jungkook also chuckles at that and he checks the time on his wrist watch and says out, "Ooof, it's time."

"Should we sing?" Taehyung asks while smiling in his slightly broken voice.

"Yeah." Jungkook says smiling also as they both start singing together, "Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday dear Jennie. Happy birthday to you."

It's Jennie's birthday today. Jungkook always celebrates her birthday no matter where he is. So he was about to come here alone to celebrate her birthday but seeing Taehyung in that condition, he decided to bring the Omega with him. But the truth is, he needed someone to talk to but he will never accept the truth.

The Alpha then divides the cupcake in two pieces as he gives one to Taehyung saying, "Here."

"I'm..... not on a diet." Taehyung says jokingly while taking the piece from his hand as they both laugh slightly.

"By the way..." Jungkook starts as the Omega looks at him while he says, "You know a lot of things about me now so tell me the truth. Do you think that I'm crazy?"