Chapter 60 - Soulmate

Start from the beginning

The Alpha now softly places a hand on the cement surface again as he says, "Jen, you taught me how to love but you know, Taehyung taught me how to love without moderation. I don't know what would I do to myself if he didn't come to my life. The guilt of killing you would've killed me by now. But I know, you prayed for me. You were there always, looking out for me, right?"

A tear slips from the Alpha's eyes and he quickly wipes it off chuckling as he says, "It's been 16 years already, I really can't believe that. But I know wherever you are, you are in peace and we have you with us. You know, little Jennie is exactly like you though she loves Tae more than me."

Jungkook smirks as he takes a deep breath again and whispers, "Happy birthday, Jen." 

The Alpha stays like that for some more minutes when suddenly his phone starts ringing that straddles him. Jungkook stands up and picks up the call.

"Hey, dad. Where are you?" Jungkook smiles hearing her daughter's sweet tone over the phone. He can also hear Taehyung's distant voice. 

He couldn't hear what Taehyung was saying but he knew that the omega must be scolding his daughter for calling Jungkook at this moment.

Taehyung never disturbs Jungkook whenever he comes to the cemetery to visit Jennie.

The Alpha smiles as he replies, "I'm on my way, sweety. Tell your popsy to stay cool otherwise dad won't bring his favourite ice-cream, yeah?" 

"Popsy~, Dad told you to stay cool otherwise he won't bring your favourite ice-cream~" the 9 years old girl shouts and then again aks, "Wait, are you bringing ice-cream for us?" 

Jungkook bites his tongue as he forgot that he shouldn't have told this to his children because it was a little ice-cream date between him and Taehyung. 

He gulps as he knows Taehyung will kill him as soon as he will reach the house but then again he clears his throat as he says, "Umm...I...I said that so that he calms down, you know? It's Saturday and you guys can't have ice-creams till Wednesday, remember?"

"Why~?" Jooeun whines and Jungkook sighs in relief.

The girl raises her voice as she squales saying, "But….but….but dad can you bring me my favourite flowers? Pwease?" 

Jungkook knows there is a cute little pout on his daughter's face right now which is exactly like his one. 

Hey, I don't pout. 

Sure, you don't.

Shut up, JK!

Jungkook rolls his eyes to his wolf as he replies to his daughters demand with a wide grin, "Sure thing honey. I'm coming soon, yeah?"

"Dad~, where are you? We need to practice remember?" Jungkook now laughs out as he hears his little prince's voice and says, "I came here only for an hour guys and the way you all are reacting, seems like I'm out for ages."

"That's because we love you." Taeguk instantly answers which makes the smile on Jungkook's face wider and the Alpha takes a peaceful sigh.

He looks at Jennie's grave and his smile widens even more. He feels like Jennie is saying that through his children. 

"I know, champ. I love you all too." Jungkook replies but to his surprise his girl shouts from beside saying, "No you don't. You only love popsy. We saw you two smooching that day."

Jungkook chokes on his own saliva after hearing that. He also hears Taeguk scoldong his sister for saying such thing and the Alpha's face turned pink.