COMEBACK TEASER | RANTIPOLE

Oh, how amusing it was.

Behind the mask of a face, with hidden gestures, gaze focused on the beauty before him.

He felt himself grow more and more intrigued by every action she made. Even if it was just brushing her soft hair out her face, even if it was just a tiny smile creeping up her face, even when she laughed, he felt the jitters exploding in his body.

"You're weird," she would tell him with a nervous smile, but with certain eyes. Her eyes were round and curious, much like his true ones. His icy blue eyes ones however were bored and stared into her soul lifelessly, without any type of emotion.

How unfortunate that his lack of emotion was able to bring her to such state of mind where she could only feel and think of him. Just the thought of his name was able to let her experience the bubbly feelings of love.

Oh, what a mess they were.

"Lucky for you, I happen to like weird," she told him proudly, hiding her pink-coated cheeks behind her thick hair.

She swore she could see how the side of his mouth rose up a little, in a slight, daring smirk. And again, those icy eyes stared up on her, observing her behaviour. She was being monitored for her feelings and she had no clue. No clue that she was being eyed by her enemy.

In his eyes she looked perfect. Unlike the stories his family had told him. How could the angel before him actually be able to kill him with touches, with her scarlet coloured eyes.

The boy wanted to feel her burning gaze traveling down his body, wanted to know her delicate touches by heart, not to get burnt by her hate.

And that's how his smirk drooped and a frown knitted in between his thick brows. By the memory. She was his sworn enemy, and nothing could ever change that.

In the end, it would never matter how much they actually loved each other.

For she was the fire that would blaze his spirit into thin smoke.

•••