Chapter 57 - Happiness

Start from the beginning

One day the Alpha had to drive all the way to Busan just to buy 'Ssiat Hotteok' because Taehyung had a craving for them.

So yeah, the Alpha is doing pretty good with handling his pack and his pregnant omega. Jungkook usually has a late-night talk with Namjoon with whom he shared all the tantrums of Taehyung's and laughs it all out.

Though Namjoon has told him that he is lucky to have Taehyung and that Jin had worst tantrums than him. Not that he is complaining but their every night has been passing with a drink and all these parental talks.

Uncle Min is more than happy to have Taehyung with them and he usually comes in 'Monarch" all the way from the city just to see the omega once. They love Taehyung too much.

Yeon and Jihoon have prohibited any kind of work for the omega. They told Taehyung to rest in his six months of pregnancy.

The omega had to accept the rule because he himself isn't capable of taking any kind of stress now. This pregnancy is really giving him all kinds of feelings that he never ever thought he would feel.

Bad and Good both.

However, except Bogum, everyone else is in 'Monarch' now for the last one week. The pack is being decorated beautifully by Jin and Jimin. Hosoek is handling the drinks and all the guests. Namjoon and Yoongi are handling the guards, Jinwoon is handling all the catering and Soobin is in the charge of monitoring every single thing.

Their pressure is double. Guests are double, foods are double so they have to maintain everything in double numbers.

Why? Well, 'Monarch" is going to witness double marriages today.

When anyone will enter the pack territory, they'll see two boards on their two sides.

Some italic fonts are beautifully inked on the board where written,

"Welcome to the marriage ceremony of Jeon Nayeon and Madiha"

and on the right board,

"Welcome to the marriage ceremony of Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung."

So basically the whole pack is quite busy today. Taehyung is currently in his own room that is the very first room when he came to 'Monarch' a year ago.

He chose this room for today to get ready because here he has all the memories with Jungkook.

The omega just got ready and now Jimin is helping him to put on the grey coat which Jungkook has chosen for him.

A wide smile is on his face as he continued checking himself in the mirror to make sure that if his little belly bump is showing or not.

Though Jimin has scolded him stating a 'pabo' because in one month nothing shows up that much. But the omega is really concerned because he just wants to look the best, you know?

Jimin hugged him from behind as he smiles at him looking through the mirror and asks, "You ready?"

A red color tint all over Taehyung's face as he slowly nods his head biting down on his lower lips.

Jimin giggles out as he slowly pulls out an envelope from his pocket, fanning it before his face as a mischievous smile spreads on his face.

"Min, give it to me." Taehyung whines out after trying to fetch it up from the other's hand a few times.

Jimin giggles out as he falls on the bed holding his belly. Taehyung pouts angrily. He is dying to read what Jungkook had written for him.

But in a minute, someone snatches the letter from Jimin and lands it on Taehyung's hand who quickly hides his hands behind, an action to rescue it from a satan named 'Jimin'.