Chapter Five-III:Chameleon Lisa

Start from the beginning

Without finding anyway she begged him but it was of no use.. Thinking about Sehun and his family's future she decided to be sacrificed rather than Sehun...

"Lisa .. Lisa? "

Huh? Was I in a trance a while ago?

"Baby where are you lost? Lisa? " Mom asked shaking me..

"Oh please don't baby me.. I'm not a child.. "

"But for me you are still a ba.. "

"Mom don't need your affection.. Just tell me what do you want! "

"Can you please not behave with me like that Lisa? "

I gave her an uninterested look.. Obviously I don't care when they didn't cared about me too..

"Leave all this first look at yourself.. Look how beautiful you are looking.. "

I looked at the mirror.. For a few sec I was stunned..

After grooming my hair she had applied some makeup on my face.. Like a little bit foundation and mascara..Then she finished it by applying a peachy colored lipstick on my lips.

So When I looked at myself in the mirror . I was shocked at the reflection..

Is it really me?

I'm looking good..Actually for a change I'm looking like an actual girl that I am..

today I don't know why I'm looking extra good.. um..

beautiful?

I don't know about that... I'm still self conscious of my look...

But I'm looking kinda pretty though! *sigh*

Yah Lalisa! It's not the time to praise yourself! You have to do something! My whole plan has been ruined because of mom! Damn!!

" Wow... You look so beautiful my doll...Why don't you start wearing clothes like this? It suits you more than your tomboyish clothes.. "Mom said while holding my cheek.

*embarrassed*

" Don't speak nonsense mom.. I am more comfortable in those clothes.. "

"Rubbish! This suits you more.. "

I rolled my eyes. I can't believe she's the same person who shouted at me so much making me flinch a while ago... Such a big chamleon . After all I'm her daughter.. Now I also have to act like a chamleon in front of Jungkook's family.

" I know you are angry with me my princess.. But you will never regret this decision.. You have my words.. You will see.. Jungkook will keep you very happy. "

Happy my foot! My happiness is always secured with Sehun.

" Now let's go downstairs. Others are waiting for us. Act nice with them. Make sure that the marriage is confirmed or else.. " She said giving me a threatening look.

" I know! You don't need to repeat. " I said angrily

" And change the tone of your voice when you talk to your in-laws... Act meek, decent, polite with them. Don't misbehave again. Also you will apologize to Jungkook. "

" I'm not a kid that you are teaching me all these! "

" Hope you act the same what I told you. Make sure to explain them nicely why you misbehaved."

" Wait... What will I explain? "

" it's your headache. "

" But mom.. "