I Love You Too

Please Do check out my new story
2002 Rainbow Kisses

I am so nervous right now. Zende has been out of the house the whole day.
But before he left he told me to be ready by 5pm. It's 2pm right now and I am waiting for Jay to come over, he volunteered to babysit the trips while Zende and I go out on our surprise date.

I have never been this nervous before. I finally admitted it to myself that I do love Zende.
I guess my feelings never really left. They were just supressed by anger.
I hope the feeling is mutual though.
It would be embarrassing to admit to loving someone and they do not feel the same way.
I am going to tell him before the end of today, I just want him to know how I feel about him.

The door to my room opens and Jay walks in.
"Umm, Jay, you do know there is something called knocking right?"

"Well this is my brother in law's house so it is my house too and besides Zende gave me a key"

This is news to me.

"He gave you a key? When?" I ask him

"Oh he came by our house this morning and he gave me the keys. Anyway what are you waiting for? You should be getting ready right now. Do you even know what you are wearing? Do not even answer that. I brought you a beautiful dress that you are wearing for the date. Right now just go and get in the shower. I need to get you ready for the date. And let me tell you this, Zende has gone all out okay. I am dating the wrong brother. Who knew that Zende could be that romantic.
He came to our house this morning and took his brother with him to help him out with the date. Anyway I have said too much."

" what is he planning Jay? And you have your own man who loves you. I get envious looking at the both of you."

"What are you talking about girl, we both know that Zende loves you. Anyone with eyes can see how that man looks at you. He looks at with so much adoration. You must be blind Mandy."

I decide the best thing to do is to keep quiet right now. I want to hear it from the horse's mouth.

" What ever you say Jay, let me go take that shower"

"Oh before I forget, I brought bath salts so you relax and you need to have a beautiful scent love."
He hands me the salts as he says this.

"you know what let me do this for you, I will get everything ready for your bath. You need to take not less than 45 minutes okay. I will set the timer. Do not worry about the kids, I got them."

I am looking in the mirror right now and I can confidently say I have never felt more beautiful.

Jay outdid himself this time. After my bath he did my finger and toe nails.
He even chose the lingerie I was to wear.

"can I just say this is my best work so far and you deserve it babe.You're the one person who deserves more happiness than anyone I know. I know for a fact that you and Zende deserve each other"

"Thank you Jay, I really do not know what I would have done if you had not hired me all those months back. You have been my rock babe. Thank you for being you Jay. I love you"

We are both trying not to cry and I know Jay would kill me if I ruined his work on my face.

"Dont you dare cry Mandy, I worked really hard to perfect that okay. Come on let's hug it out. It feels great to be appreciated. You are my best friend together with Emily and my Alex.
But you hun, you know when I met you, I knew for a fact we were going to be great friends. I do not usually click that fast with people you know. The fact that you just accepted me for me was the icing on cake Mandy"