EPILOGUE

Zende's POINT OF VIEW

Its been 4 years since Amanda and I tied the knot and I can happily say I have never felt more complete.

The triplets have grown big and i can already see that the boys are going to be really over protective over their sister.

Jamey and Alex have 3 kids right now, 2 years ago Jamey convinced Alex to visit a fertility clinic so they can have a child of their own and hire a surrogate. Mandy wanted to volunteer her eggs to them but Alex refused. I got his reasoning too, it would be hard to sign away rights when you see the child everyday. But thankfully they found a fertility clinic in which women gave away their eggs so all they did was higher a surrogate who gave birth to their son 9  months later they then also adopted their 2 twin children who are 5 years now. Emily and Peter decided to go the same route with adopting.
They adopted a 5 year old boy and his older sister who is 7 years, they fell in love with both of them so they couldnt choose and they decided to take both of them.

The kids where a bit unsure if they would stay forever this time around. It broke my heart when Pete told me his Daughter Michelle told them they once thought they would get adopted only to be returned back to the ophanage when the older couple suddenly fell pregnant so they did not want children who were not theirs no more.

To make matters worse it was not the first time it happened, their previous foster mom was an older lady and she loved them but unfortunately she passed away and her kids did not want to be responsible for little kids, so it was back to the orphanage for them. It took them a year to fully understand that they would always be part of the family. Pete and Emily got pregnant last year and they had to keep reassuring Michelle and Issac that they would not be returning to the orphanage but would be staying with them forever.

Anyway it seems Issac has little crush on Phoebe and the boys arent having it at all.

Im just glad I have them to keep boys away from my little girl and that makes me really happy.

Jamey and my brother Bradley ended up getting married the same day as us. It was a double celebration that Jamie and Amanda wanted and we had to give them what they wanted.

The good thing about having a double wedding was that we saved costs, well they were some hickups here and there but Mandy and Jamey both compromised on some stuff and they both got their dream wedding.
I don't want to lie I was shocked when both parents showed up to our wedding. They even have their blessing to Alex and Jamey's union finally after so many years. I know we arent the perfect family but they are trying to get to know their grandkids.
I guess it comes with age. We now let them babysit all the kids including Emily and Pete 's kids from time to time so we can have adult time and hang as friends.

MANDY'S POV

"Well it was a very magical night for me even though i was sharing the day with my best friend Jamey. I do not know why you love this story so much Phoebe. I have told you this so many times already"

"But mom, you promised you will always tell me about your wedding day every time I asked."

"Fine, well that day was the best day of my life, you father was looking really handsome in his tuxedo well so was Bradley but that's not important"

"Jamey and I decided on a night wedding under the stars. I had on a ball gown which was very beautiful, i felt like a princess in the dress

Since your dad wanted me to have twice everything, i wore the princess dress at the night wedding and then i had on another dress to change into just before midnight

Since your dad wanted me to have twice everything, i wore the princess dress at the night wedding and then i had on another dress to change into just before midnight. Your father was very thoughtful because he knew the dress was very heavy but i wanted it anyway, so he suprised me with another wedding dress after we all said our vows.

 Your father was very thoughtful because he knew the dress was very heavy but i wanted it anyway, so he suprised me with another wedding dress after we all said our vows

The dress was more light and it made really happy to know that i married such a thoughtful man.

You guys were also there and your grandfather was sitting right in front with all three of you and for once you guys let us have our moment. I know your dad and I did not have a great start but the stars did end up aligning for us and we have the best circle of friends"

"Mom can i marry Issac when i grow up"Phoebe asks all of a sudden.

"Yes sunshine you can"

"Nope, you are not getting married to anyone not when im still alive"
I turn and i see my husband and the love of my life enter Phoebe's room.

"Let me guess she wanted you to tell us about our wedding day huh?"

"Yep, not that i mind,it still is the best day of my live well it comes second to when the triplets were born. Obviously gou guys being born had to be the best day of both our lives sunshine"

"Phoebe, its bed time now, and you my little trouble maker should be asleep by now, and thus better be the last time i hear you speaking about marriage okay" Zende says this while tucking her in and then giving her a kiss on the forehead

"Yeah dad, good night mom and dad"

We turn on her night lamb then turn off the main lights.

"Now i have you all to myself"

"Nope, not yet, I still have to kiss the boys good night even though they pretend not to want kisses since they are big boys now,they are growing up so fast Zende"
That fact gets me emotional, i just want them to stay young forever so they dont have to leave.

"Baby if you want another kid we can have another child okay, all you have to do is talk to me about it and we can stop being careful"

That gets me thinking, I do want to experience being pregnant with Zende present this time around.
The first time around wasnt really great since i was ceying every single day.
I was surviving and this time around i want to live and experience the best pregnancy ever

. ........

Heyy guys
So i finally got to the epilogue and I hope you guys like how it ended.

Thank you so much for your patience.
I cannot believe the book is at 320k views
Who would have thought

I do have other stuff i am working on.

Im working on a teen fiction story this time around together with another pregnacy and billionaire.

All that's left now is the editing

Well this is it from me
Love
April