HUMILIATION AT ITS LEVEL BEST!!(EDITED)

AMANDA'S POV

When I wake up my muscles complain as I stretch my body. And there is  slight pain which I honestly expected since I lost my virginity yesterday and obviously with Zende being so well endowed down there so im definitely not shocked at all and im not even complaining.

I stretch my arm to his side of the bed only to find it cold. I can't help but be a little hurt, I know he said he won't be staying with me all the time but I thought yesterday would have changed things between us.

I get off the bed and head to the bathroom to brush my teeth.
After brushing my teeth, I make the bed. I know Zende said there would be someone to take care of everything like cooking and cleaning but I'm not used to having everything done for me. Even back home my dad told the housekeepers not to make our beds or even clean our rooms, we had to do that ourselves.The housekeeper was off on weekends and my brothers and I had to cook and clean where necessary, we definitely were not that spoilt.

I get downstairs and I find Zende drinking coffee while reading the newspaper.
"I didn't hear you get up" I mean I am a really light sleeper.
"I slept in a different room"he said with a sharp tone.
Ouch! that was uncalled for, what's up his ass.
But me being me, i just decide to let his tone slide and try to lighten the mood.
" Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed I see" I say this with a smile.

He hasn't taken his eyes off the newspaper and I know there is something wrong here.

He folds his paper and sets it aside
" I don't think there is any need for small talk, I want you to know your plan failed to destroy me and my company. "He finally says.

"What the fuck are you talking about?"i say. What does my father have to do with  anything.

"I'm still shocked that a father would sell his daughter like this, well any sane father wouldn't. I mean you lost your virginity to me yesterday. You are an embarrassment to all women out there, giving yourself out like that for your precious daddy's sake...."

I zone out while is still talking because honestly I'm still shocked he would say such hurtful things to me.

"Listen to me when I'm talking to you."

"Zen, what does my father have to do in anything between us, I'm confused honestly?"

"You and your father were foolish to think I wouldn't investigate more on you."

"You will not insult my father in my presence, ever again Zende, I'm warning you"

"What can a stupid little girl like you do to me,  i bet your mother is turning in the grave right now, probably disgusted by your behavior or maybe she was just like you, i mean the apple never falls far from the tree, a prosti...."

I feel hurt, sensitive but mostly angry, I don't know what came over me but my hand met Zende's cheek.
I don't even feel bad for slapping him, how can he speak ill of the dead.
My mother died when I was 10 years old from breast cancer. We had tried chemotherapy for a full year but my mom decided to stop it and there was not anything we could do to change her mind. She died 3 months later.

" don't you ever talk about my mom ever again, you don't know her and who do you think you are talking about her in that insulting manner.
And here you are saying I'm an embarrassment to women out there, look who is talking. don't you ever mention my mom again with that filthy mouth of yours. I can't believe I slept with you and even was beginning to fall for you. "

"Fall for me? That's the joke of the century, was that after or before you sold yourself out to me"
I turn with the intent of going upstairs and he immediately grabs my arm.

"The only place you are going is out of my apartment, I already packed your bags for you yesterday after our little moment yesterday. They are by the door. To think I was even willing to have you as my only mistress,disgusting piece of dirt. Get out of here and don't you ever think of putting your hand on me ever, you will regret it next time. Now move"

He says this while pushing me towards the front door.
He opens the door and pushes me out and throws my bags out at me.
I have never been this humiliated ever in my life.

I dont know what he means by i tried to play him. He approached me not the other way around.

Im sorry mom. I'm so sorry he insulted you the way he did.
Im so so sorry.

I'm am crying outside the house since he slammed the door in my face.
How could someone be so cruel, I don't even know what he was talking about.
How does my dad even fit into this.
I am so confused, I look down and I realise I'm still in pajamas and I'm cold if I'm being honest.
What the fuck was that
If he wanted to end things why didn't he just say so instead of coming up with silly excuses.
Man are truly embarrassing and that's a fact.