HOUSEMATES??( EDITED)

Amanda's POV
I don't know why I haven't switched the phone alarm off yet. I better do it now. I always wake up at 0645 everyday to clean and just hang out with Emily before we leave for our jobs but now that I'm unemployed I don't know why I haven't cancelled the alarm, well I might as well do so.
It just hit me that I haven't even officially resigned yet.

I just got of the phone with the manager of All you can eat restaurant and she wasn't really happy with my decision to quit. She tried to convince me to stay but my mind was made up. She said i could go far in the service business but  i do not see myself working as a restaurant manager.
My love is at theater work honestly.

Am i even sane?quiting a job for a guy because he said so? If i heard someone did that i would have disagreed with their decision and yet i am here. The irony though.

Zende still hasn't been here ever since I arrived and that was 2 days ago.
It is already Saturday and I am bored out of my mind. I got down stairs and started preparing my breakfast.
I choose to make pancakes, just when I am about to eat I hear the front door opening.
"Amanda" and I already know it's Zende
Wow he just shows up without even a phone call telling me he is on his way.
Okay this is his house and he has the right to come as he pleases.
"In the kitchen"i say.
I can't help but admire him, he is not in his suit today,and instead he has on a pair of black jeans and a black shirt and sneakers.
"What are you making?, I didn't eat a thing when I left my house".he says.

Wait, did he just say my house.
Oh my God he just confirmed he won't stay here with me. I just thought we would stay in the same house.
" So I will be staying here alone then?"
"Yes, I have never shared a house with any of my mistresses"
He is so direct.

" But last time we talked you asked me to move in with you, the whole idea of moving in with someone is them living together, Why didn't you tell me, and what was  the use of me moving out of my house then?"
"Mandy I want you at my beck and call, I want to come as I please and I wouldn't have been able to do that at your apartment since I knew you didn't live alone"

"Well this arrangement is not going to work for me at all. Maybe I should move back to my place" i say while flipping the pancakes
I suddenly feel like crying.

"There is no need for all that, youre mad i wasn't here when you arrived, i was busy at the office."

"But you did not once call me to ask how i was liking the house, just something. Two days Zende, two days of silence"

"Mandy if I wanted to go back and forth with someone i would call my dad, i came here to unwind not to be stressed out, so if you want to whine and fuss around find someone who cares."

Dammnnn, that hurt my feelings but then
I honestly do not want to argue this early in the morning also.

"I made pancakes, I'm sure they would be enough for the both of us" I say instead.
"Okay I would love some"
I quickly dish the pancakes and we begin to eat.

I finish eating before Zende so I excuse myself and head up stairs to take a quick shower.
I need sometime to myself honestly, I have a feeling things are not going to end well at all. This man is walking all over me and i am allowing him to do that.
I remove my clothes and get into the shower, i have been in the shower for fifteen minutes and i have just been going over our conversation.

I remember the conversation i had with Emily yesterday night, i was bored out of my mind and i called her.
I can not lie to her and i told her that i have not heard from Zende for two days.
She wanted me to come back but mama didnt raise a quitter , plus i do like Zende.

What does the saying say you can take the donkey to the river but you cant force it to drink.
I know Emily has a point but until i decide to leave then I am going to stay here because i do not want to have any regrets at all.

I hear the shower door open, and when I turn I see Zende, naked.
I can't help but gawk at him. He has hard muscles in all the right places.
My eyes move lower and I see his manhood also, I quickly look away and look into his eyes.
He smirks at me " Like what you see?"

................