You Are Mine!!

Zende's point of view

I am honestly shocked by what she just said.
"Where did you hear that, I mean the fact that I was engaged or had a girlfriend?"

"why are you answering my question with another question Zende? I went for a checkup one time and I was browsing through a magazine and I saw you and some beautiful lady and that you were engaged. So can you answer my question. I do not want to be living with someone else's man and honestly I hate drama, I know we have been living in the same house for close to 9 months now but I want to be sure that I'm not stepping on anyone's toes, you understand me, "she says.

I start pacing since I am starting to get a bit nervous. I think that my response will determine my relationship with Mandy going forward and I really want things to go well. I feel things have been going great so far but they could be a lot better.

"To be honest I technically had a girlfriend when I was with you like 2 years ago" her face falls and I hate that it is because of me.

"Mandy please understand how our arrangement was. I never said you would be my girlfriend, I told you upfront what I wanted and before you say anything you still stayed even after I told you I just wanted a mistress. I just didn't want to have anything serious with anyone. The reason why I said *technically* is because my mom had set me up with this other woman, her mom is best friends with my mom and we grew up together. Our parents just hoped that we would end up together. We went to business dinners together obviously from time to time. I never went with any of my mistresses there because I did not want the media jumping to conclusions. I know I am rambling and I really have not answered your question. "
I have never been this nervous before in my entire life. Even the first time I had sex, I was not this nervous. But I have to be careful with what I say I do not want to lose her.

" When I approached you I was not sleeping with anyone okay. I had not been with a woman in a month. So I was not seeing anyone....."

"before you continue, can you just tell me why you did not want me living with you?"

"well, you see my father bought me a house when I turned 21 that I stayed at when I was not with you. I just did not want him to know what I do in my private time. Which is why I bought the apartment that you lived in. You see my parents can just show up unexpectedly and I did not want to explain who you were or anything like that." she nods her head. I guess I should explain the whole engagement thing now.

" About the engagement, I told you my parents had set me up with Alexa"

"wait, Alexa? Not Lacy?" she asks.

Why is she talking about Lacy? I do not recall talking about Lacy with her"
I guess my face has confusion because she adds on.

"I know, I have a really photographic memory, remember that. Anyway it was after the first time we slept together. You said something about not wanting Lacy to get suspicious, I thought you were talking about a girlfriend or wife"

I laugh at what she said, really, a wife.

"stop laughing at me" I can see she is starting to get really annoyed.
So I try to control my laugh.

"Mandy, Lacy is my dog, she is really a possessive kind of dog. Right now she is with my cousin. Actually I gave her to my cousin's Daughter. Well Lacy did act like my significant other now that I think about it, even when my mom would hug me she would growl at her. She used to always sleep in the same bed as me no matter how many times I put her on her own bed. I usually go home like twice a day from work to check on her. So the reason I said she might get suspicious is because I thought she might think I abandoned her. I adopted her from a dog pound after she was found by the roadside abandoned by her owners. She needed constant assurance that no one would abandon her. The reason I gave her away was because I sometimes travel and everytime I returned she would whine and have a sad look on her eyes so I finally gave her to my niece since she could spend more time with her." I still miss Lacy from time to time but I know my niece takes good care of her better than I could. I also visit her when I do not have anything going on.