TOTAL BLISS (EDITED)

AMANDA'S POV

Emily was supposed to sleepover but around 4pm she got a message from her manager that she has to meet with a possible client. She wanted to stay but i forced her to leave.This could be her break, she has always wanted to see her art pieces hanged in an exhibition and this might just be that break she has been looking for.

I am just sitting outside in the garden when I get a text from Zende informing me that he will come by in the evening and I can not control my excitement. It is already 5pm so I decide to start dinner for the both of us.

I really hope we can do what we did yesterday, I'm already missing his hands all over my body, I just feel like Zende has ruined me for other men because I don't know if I will ever feel the way I did yesterday with anyone else as I know this thing between us will not last. I still don't know if I will be able to handle this kind of relationship if I can even call it a relationship. I mean I was kind of hurt earlier when he didn't agree to have a little bit of fun before he left, I really hope I will not fall for him in the end.

I read somewhere that the person who takes your virginity will always have a special place in your heart, I really hope that is a myth honestly because I can not afford to fall in love with Zende. Nothing good will come out of it. I decide on chicken lasagna for dinner. I really love cooking, it helps me relax.

After placing the lasagna in the oven and setting the timer I go upstairs to take a shower.

"Amanda, where are you!" He shouts

"In the bathroom" i respond.

Zende comes barging in and I may not know him that well but I can tell when someone is angry and I don't know what might have got him that upset. His body is tense and I don't know if I should ask what is bothering him or I shouldn't.

"Zende what is wrong? You seem really stressed out" when he came in I was drying up from my shower.
I can sense something is wrong and I already have a bad feeling about this.

"Can you pass me the towel behind you" I know I have slept with him but I don't feel comfortable yet walking around naked while he is around. He gives me the towel and I wrap it around my body and I leave the bathroom and into the walk in closet and pick out a black sundress.

"I made dinner, so we can go downstairs and eat if you want"I say to fill the silence.
He was just silently following me with his eyes.
He went and sat by the couch in the bedroom.

"I already ate before I came here" I decide to ignore his tone.

"okay, well I'm hungry so I'm going to eat"

As I am about to leave the room he grabs my hand and pulls me to him. i dont even know how fast he got to where I was standing.

"What am I going to do with you" he says.

He then crushes his lips against mine after saying that. I was about to ask what he meant, but what I wanted to say is all forgotten as he starts kissing me. I wonder what brought this up not that I'm complaining.

I can feel that there is something going on with Zende.

"Zende what's wrong"

"Mandy can we not talk right now"
He says this as he unzips my sundress while kissing my neck.

I can't help but moan a little. I know that he is trying to distract me and it is actually working.

He picks me up while still kissing me and drops me on the bed. He begins undressing while I watch.
He removes his wristwatch, then he slowly very slowly unbuttons his button down shirt. I now realise what he is doing, he is seducing me. Maybe he wants to make this thing between us official and real. I can't help but feel butterflies in my tummy. I just realised that I like Zende more than I wanted. This is not good.
He drops his shirt on the floor and removes his shoes.

He pulls me to the end of the bed and he removes the sundress I have on my body.
I look up at his face and the way he is looking at me makes me feel confident about my nudity.
He drops to his knees and stats kissing me like crazy and I love it.
I move my head so I can breathe and he moves to my neck
He trails kisses all over my shoulders.
I feel my nipples getting hard and I really want him to suck on them but I'm not confident enough to tell him that.
He finally kisses my left nipple while rubbing his thumb over my right one. I feel my core becoming more wet.
Suddenly I feel his left hand moving to my center and I can't control the moan that comes out of my mouth.
He moves to my right nipple and he bites it slightly before licking it.
I don't know what has gotten into him because our lovemaking was not as intense yesterday as it is now.

He moves his left hand in a circular motion on my clit and there is a strange feeling down there.
"Don't stop" I say in a low voice
"Wasn't planning on it baby"
He begins kissing my stomach and I know where this is leading to.
He pulls my legs apart and places his head between my thighs.

"You ever experienced this before?"
I look down and I find him staring right at me
I shake my head
"Well, you are going to enjoy this"
I feel the first lick and I almost jump off the bed.
He holds me down using his hands he assaults my center and I run my hands through his hair.
I have never experienced such bliss. I get a feeling I can't explain, I guess that is what all the books i have read call an orgasm
When he rubs his fingers against my clit while still licking me I pull at his hair. Suddenly I feel my legs shaking so much.
"Oh my"
Zende continues kissing my center and I feel myself getting the same feeling again.
This time he puts his fingers in me while he sucks on my clit.
I finally orgasm for the second time and it's a great feeling honestly.
I have been missing out on a lot of things honestly.
Zende finally stands up and he removes his trousers and underpants.
He stands before me and I have to admit he is very much gifted in the dick department.
I want him in my mouth. This will be the first time I do this, I hope I he likes it.I sit up and get on my knees.
Zende gives me an odd look like he doesn't know what I'm planning on doing.
I grab him and I stroke it a bit before bringing my mouth down.
I use my tongue on the head and I hear him hiss. I guess that's a good sign.
He grabs my blond hair as I put him in my mouth.

"Use your hands together with your mouth" he saw i was struggling to take all of him in my mouth.
I swirl my tongue over his crown and deep throat him.
I hear him moan deep in his throat
This gives me the encouragement I need and I move my head faster.
He stats moving his hips and I begin to gag.
I feel him grabing my hair a little tighter and I know he is close to cumming.
" you better stop sucking me if you don't want me cumming in you mouth"
I don't know why but I want him to.
So he continues to move his hips while he is in my mouth.
I feel I warm salty liquid in my mouth and I swallow immediately.

.........................

I'm back guys

So I want to take this moment and just thank everyone who has taken a chance on reading my work.

COMMENT

SHARE AND VOTE

MUCH LOVE