New point of view(EDITED)

Zende's POV

"Sir you have a 2pm lunch meeting with Mr Rodriguez at All you can eat restaurant" my secretary informs me. "Okay inform Gary to bring the car around, I will be done in the next 10 minutes."

I arrive at the restaurant 20 minutes before 2pm and I immediately get out of my limo and head to the front desk. I don't immediately make my presence known. I just stand there and observe the beautiful angel who has her head immersed in what, I don't know. I can't see her face clearly since she is staring down and her brown hair is hiding it. She has a beautiful body, not the model type that I am used to though. She has curves in all the right places. I can't help but imagine her in my bed screaming my name as a bring to her peak, "I have to have her." I say to myself. I think it's time I let my presence known.

"Hie there." I murmur and I get the reaction I always get. Yeah baby I know, it's just the face and it's not skin deep. I have learnt to use my looks to my advantage. Mandy is really beautiful. I got her name from her tag, I'm not a mind reader or anything. She is still gaping at me, she has blue eyes, I can't help but think of my mother who had the same eye color. What the fuck, I haven't thought of her in a very long time and this honestly gets me annoyed. "The name is Zende Gerty and my secretary called earlier to book a table for two." I notice that she is miles away in a completely different realm of thought and I don't like it at all. I want her solely focused on me. " Please repeat that Sir." "I said my assistant booked a table for two here about an hour ago", she then looks down, I immediately want to tell her to keep staring at me. "Where did that come from? Zen you need to get a hold of yourself." "Right this way sir." To which I then follow her. I can't help but look at her body as she walks in front of me. She is definitely a looker.

After my meeting I hand a note to the waiter to give to Mandy with a "Call me soon" written on it.
I watch as he gives to her and i wait to see what she does with it.

I can tell she is having an internal battle with herself. But i for one know that i will have her, i just want to see what she does with it. I am not disappointed as i see her placing it in the back of her pocket.
She looks up at me and I smirk at her.

Hook, line and Sinker!!
Now to see how long it takes for her to call me.
I have a game I use honestly, the longer she takes to call me the longer the relationship will be. I dont like clingy or desperate girls.
If she doesnt call me in a week I will know she isnt interested but if she calls me today, I might just sleep with her and discard her after. Come on you should have a little self-respect.

But I hope she does call me soon because i cannot wait to have her.
I just ended a 1 month relationship, just 2 days prior and it's time i find a replacement.
One thing about me, I like having at least 2 to 5 females at my back and call. I travel a lot and I love sex so it's better to have females in each country that i travel too.
I love women who are independent not that i dont gift them with what ever they want.
But i dont want someone who is hung up on me.
I do provide them with an apartment as part of the deal and even if we break up after a month its a 6 to 12 months lease.

They are some ladies who decide to leave the apartment since they claim they love me and can't stay in a place that reminds them of me but i know that's just bull.

I have apartments that i own all over the world and i make sure to have partners in those places.
Right now i need a Johannesburg partner since I ended it with Thato 2 days back.
It was time to call it quits with her honestly.

...............

I have decided to make the chapters longer, i listened to my readers who told me the chapters were too short and they seemed a bit rushed, which is why i have decided to edit the book and make longer chapters.
I should have unpublished the book and edited it but I see people are reading this book every single day.
So for my future readers this is for you.
Also thank you so much to everyone who read the entire book and keeps on encouraging me to write more books.
What do you think so far?
Comment
Share and vote
Much love!!