What In The Hell!!!

I feel soft kisses on my neck, I turn my neck and there standing before me is Zende
"hey baby"
Baby? I thought we ended things
I don't even finish what I was thinking because he starts kissing fiercely
He leaned back and looks straight in my eyes
"I missed you, didn't you miss me??, I have been looking everywhere in the city for you"
I didn't even get a chance to reply because he went back to kissing me again
I get lost in the kisses I'm getting
For the first time I feel that he is just as invested as I am, I feel his love with every single kiss I am receiving.
"Zende how did you g...."
"it's been to long, let's not waste the time we have right now with talking, we can talk later, I just want to get lost in you right now"
He is looking at me and I know he is asking for permission to continue.
I give him a small nod and I get his million dollar smile that melts my inside.
He sits down on the bed and pulls me to him so that I'm sitted facing him with my legs on each side of his legs.
He slowly starts kissing me with his hands in my hair.
I feel his member under me and I cant help but moan out.
"Yeah baby, feel all of me"
His lips move to my neck while his hands cup my breasts through my sleepwear.
My body is so responsive, I press my breasts into his palm.
"Oh my" I say breathlessly
It's been too long since I felt this way.
My hands are in his soft curls, I missed this, I really missed him.
His thumbs gently rub my nipples and a soft cry comes out of my mouth.
I open my eyes and I find him looking at me.
"I missed that sound"
He unbuttons my shirt while still looking me in the eyes.
When he makes contact with my breasts without the clothes barrier I feel myself get wetter,
I start to rock back and forth, I feel the pleasure building. He suddenly lifts me up and that sensation dismantles.
"Not yet baby, not yet"
I move my hands from his hair to his chest
"Touch me all you like baby"
He stands and puts me on the bed.
He starts undressing in front of me.
That's when I notice that he is in his business suit.
He drops his Grey blazer on the ground and unties his Grey tie and drops it to the ground also.
He looks at me when he starts unbuttoning his black shirt.
Zende has a beautiful body and I'm salivating just looking him strip in front me.
He unbuckles his belt and removes the trousers together with his boxers.
And he is standing before me naked and he looks beautiful as ever.
"like what you see?"
I look down, he crouched down and puts his hands on each side of my face
"hey, don't get shy with me, now lay down for me" he gently pushes me down and gets on top me supporting his weight on his elbows.
He kisses me over again, and he moves to my neck while his left hand is fondling my left breast.
He then moves his lips to me right breast and he kisses around the nipple but not touching the nipple yet.
He knows how crazy I get when he does this.
I finally puts me out my misery and puts his wet lips on my nipples.
I press myself against his thigh in order to reduce the building pressure I feel.
He sits up and removes my trousers.
"No panties, this makes it easier"
He kisses my stomach going south and I immediately put my hands on my face
"Don't be shy, look at me while I pleasure you, I want you to look at me"
I feel his hot breath down there and not second later I feel his lips French kissing me.
I feel myself building higher and higher.
"Ahhhh!"
I place my hands on his hair and pull into me, this feels like home.
His tongue makes contact with my clit and I feel myself get the greatest orgasm of my life.
He doesn't stop sucking and licking though and this makes my orgasm longer.
He moves up my body and I know ready for him.
I havent experienced this kind of feelings for a long time now and I can't wait to feel his length in me.
"Look at me baby, I want to see your face as I enter your warmth"
I feel his crown at my opening and I open my legs wider.......

"MANDY!!BREAKFAST IS READY"
I wake up to Emily knocking loudly on my door and I don't if I'm disappointed or happy she woke me up.
I try to stand up and I feel how wet I am.
Oh my word! I had an orgasm in my sleep!

_____________________
This was a short chapter since I'm still learning how to write erotic scenes.
There is always room for improvement

Don't forget to vote
Comment
And share