LET'S TAKE IT SLOW( EDITED)

AMANDA'S POV

I can't help but admire Zende's body, I am still staring at all his hard muscles when he clears his throat. I look up into his eyes and I see the lust in his eyes. The look he gives me turns me on, I feel my nipples getting hard and there is a strange feeling in my lower area. This is all new to me, I have never experienced this type of feeling before.

Zende takes a step forward and I take one back, we do this until I feel the wall on my back.
I take a deep breath and this helps reduce my nerves.
I stare into his eyes now and the lust gives me the confidence I didn't know I needed.

Zende's eyes drop to my mouth and I can't help but lick my lips. He invades my personal space and he stares into my eyes for what probably was a second or two, but felt like a lot longer to me.

I see his face getting closer to mine but I can't help but stare right back at him.
It felt like he had me hypnotized.

He lowers his face until, hiss lips finally touch mine and I close my eyes then. He pulls me close to him and I feel him poking my stomach. I try to move back well on instinct but he pulls me closer.

He continues to kiss me and Zende is a great kisser, an amazing kisser.
He pulls back his head and I open my eyes to find him staring at me.
"I think we should take this to the bedroom Mandy" he says as he grabs hold of my hand and picks me up, he then turns off the shower.
He then continues to kiss my mouth.
I feel all bothered and there is a strange feeling down there. I move a bit to try and get some type of release, My core rubs against him while I'm trying to get comfortable and it is the greatest feeling ever.
I try to do it again but Zende stops me
"I want this to last Mandy, I want you to have the besy experience with me. This will be out first time together and when you do cum, i will be buried inside you" he breathes into my ear and I feel tingles all the way to my toes.

He finally reaches the bedroom and he gently drops me on the bed before moving over me. He opens my legs so that he settles there between my legs and he starts the kissing all over again.

He starts by kissing my neck, he is not just kissing me if I may add, he licks and sucks at the same time.
I can't help but moan out loud.
His hands move to my right breast and his thumbs rub against my pebble.
I thought my nipple was hard but I guess I was wrong because it got harder to the point of pain, I needed something but I didn't know what.
"Zee please"I breathed out
I feel him smile on my neck,
"be patient baby" he then starts his amazing torture all over again. He is exploring every single part of my neck and colar bone. He gently lickss the indepth of the right side of my neck and i feel as if its connected to my cookie. He raises his head on looks me straight in the eyes.
" If you keep touching me like you are now this might not last, you have no idea how much i want to be inside you right now"that's when i realise i have been rubbing myself against him.
He quickly kisses my lips and then he lowers his head over my right breast and moves his hand to my left breast. He breathes gently over my right breast and i lean forward but then  he sucks around my breast and ignores the nipple and this gets me more bothered.
I wiggle under him in order to get him to suck my nipple but he doesn't.
He is making me really crazy, just when i think he will finally cover my nipple with his wet tongue, Zende moves to my left breast and proceeds the same torturing procedure
" Zende "I say breathlessly
" Tell me what you want baby" he says back
"You know what I want"  i say.
"You got to tell me baby" i want to hear you
"Suck my nipples Zende, please!"
I say it in almost a scream
He finally complies and hoovers over my nipples now.
He breathes onto my right nipple and I feel a pull at my lower part
I grab the bed sheets really tight and I can't help but rap my legs around his waist.
" Youre so responsive baby, choosing you was the best decision i ever made"
It finally clicks what he is doing he is seducing me this is the famous foreplay i always read about in books and i am finally experiencing it.
The wait has been worth it.

He finally puts me out of my misery and licks and sucks my right breast while his left thumb and pointer and gently tugging and rubbing my left boob.

He moves to the left boob and does the same thing.

"Lets see how many times i can make you cum before i am inside you"
He then blows gently on both my breasts and then he licks then, all of a sudden, i realise i need some sort of realise.
I rase my hips up and my clit make contact with his member and thats all it takes before i get the best feeling ever.

"You're a squitter that's amazing.now lets make you cum for the second time then you're all mine"

He then pulls me to the end of the bed and he drops to his knees.
He puts both my legs over on his sholders.
He smiles at me then lowers his head to my heat.
He breathes over my heart and then i feel his tongue run over my heat.
I feel a jolt of electricity over my entire body.
After that first lick he attacks me with his mouth.
He sucks and licks then he takes his pointer and lightly rubs over my opening.

...................................
I think i will stop here with the erotix scene, i hope you guys can imagine what happened next yeah??
Ohh
Hey guys

I'm back now though and the editing is going really well. The chapters have all gotten longer and i hope its better than before
Would you guys like me to continue with the sex scenes or not??
Please
Vote
Comment
And Share
Much love!!