𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

𝐊𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐃'𝐑

𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘵𝘸𝘰!

The room was peaceful, the only sounds being the sleeping breaths of a prophet and shapeshifter. Gar lay face down on his stomach, one hand under the pillow, the other dangling over the edge of the bed. Quinn lay next to the boy, one of her arms stretched out across his back, holding him close to her and one of her legs resting on top of his.

It wasn't unusual for Quinn and Gar to sleep in the same bed. There would be times back at the Caulder household where they'd fall asleep in one another's bedroom, cuddled up together. Or they would fall asleep watching tv together, resulting in them getting teased by the others.

Of course there was the occasional time the two would get embarrassed due to how they found each other during sleep. For instance, on the train, when Quinn had found herself resting on Garfield's chest with his arm wrapped around her.

Angela opened the door slightly, looking in on the sleeping teens, smiling to herself at their adorable position before turning to her daughter, telling her she needed her rest too. Rachel glanced in at the two, sighing at their closeness both physically and emotionally. 

Rachel, herself, had grown close with both Quinn and Gar over their time together, but couldn't help to envy their relationship. Gar and Quinn were close, anyone could see that. They trusted each other with their lives and cared about one another more than just friends did. 

They were destine to be. The spark was there as clear as day. It was simply a waiting game for the pair to realize it for themselves.

And even though Rachel tried to push the feelings she had for the green haired boy away, they kept creeping back up, reminding her that they were there and that they weren't going away anytime soon.

Gar woke up coughing, quickly moving himself so he was sitting upright over the edge of the bed, causing Quinn's arm to land with a soft thud on the cold mattress. 

"Ugh," she groaned, finding herself waking up too. He took in some deep breaths, pushing himself to his feet. Quinn rolled over, looking at Gar through sleepy eyes as he walked past her through to the bathroom. "Are you okay?".