𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

𝐃𝐎𝐍𝐍𝐀 𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐘

𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦!

Quinn stared intently at Gar with an amused expression on her face. "Everything okay, Tigger?" she asked slowly, a smile spreading onto her face. 

"Am I supposed to feel numb?" he questioned while staring at his outstretched hands. 

"How many have you had?" Kory chuckled.

"Just one," he answered. The two girls looked at each other before looking back at Gar, laughing at the poor boy. 

"You should probably quit now," Kory bobbed her head, still smiling brightly.

The sound of static filled the compartment before the conductor began to speak through the p.a, "Ladies and gentlemen, we have an obstruction on the track about a mile ahead. Once we get that cleared, we'll be back on our way. Sorry about the inconvenience".

Kory suddenly grew very distressed, frantically looking around the place with large eyes. "What's wrong?" Gar asked her. 

She slowly relaxed back into her seat, answering distantly, "Probably just being paranoid". 

Gar took her word for it but Quinn wasn't easily convinced, "Kory, you sure you're okay?". 

The woman nodded, attempting a reassuring smile but failing. The two teens shrugged it off, Quinn eventually beginning to mock Gar for his 'drunken' state.

"Wake up!" Kory hissed at the two teens who were peacefully asleep, shoving them harshly. 

"Huh?" Quinn's head lifted off of Gar's chest as she squinted sleepily at the woman. 

"We have to find Angela and Rachel," she informed them, beginning to walk away.

"W-wait... Wha..." Gar stumbled across his words as he sat upright from his slouched position. He turned his head to see Quinn and they stared at each other like deer in headlights. Her hand was on his chest and his arm was loosely draped around her shoulders. Gar's legs were under the table and Quinn's were tucked up on the seat, her one leg grazing over Gar's.