𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍

𝐓𝐎𝐆𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑

𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘵𝘸𝘰!

Quinn was sat on a picnic bench with Gar who was sat on top of the table, smiling up at him in return of a comment he just made. Rachel approached the two, sitting on the end of the seat, Gar's feet separating the two girls.

"You sure you're okay? Got kinda scary back there," Gar checked up on the girl. 

"I'm fine," she replied with a nod, "What about you two?". 

They nodded, replying in unison, "Sure". 

"So, does it hurt? When you transform?" Rachel wondered, landing her attention solely on Gar.

Gar moved from his position on top of the bench so that he was seated between the girls. "Close your eyes," he directed them, to which they both raised their eyebrows. "I'm not gonna do anything weird," he chuckled.

"That would be a first," Quinn said jokingly. 

Gar scowled playfully, "I'm not that weird... Just close your eyes". Rachel did as she was told, earning his approval, then he turned to see Quinn with her eyes still open. "Do you trust me?" he whispered as he leaned closer to her. 

She stared at him for a moment, studying his features, "Of course". 

"Then close your eyes and take a deep breath". 

Quinn slowly closed her eyes, inhaling deeply. "Okay, now imagine electricity running through your whole body. It... It doesn't hurt. It just feels like your plugged into something".

Gar looked between the two girls who were in their own worlds, so he continued on. "Then you start to feel strong, like... like really strong. And when you breathe, it's like you're breathing in the whole world. Feel it?". 

Quinn nodded, inhaling once again, allowing Gar to continue once more. "With all that strength you wanna run. You wanna jump. You wanna break shit... You feel like you can do anything".

A small smile found its way onto Quinn's face as she listened on, simply hearing how happy and passionate Gar was made her feel content. 

"And you wanna roar," the boy told them, "Not because you're angry, but... You wanna let it all out". There was a small pause while the girls waited for the shapeshifter to carry on. "So roar," he whispered.