𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄

𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓

𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦!

"So, we pretty much have the entire place to..." Gar trailed off, his eyes landing upon the large bowl of cereal Conner held in his arms, pouring the right amount of milk in. "Ourselves... Until the others get back, that is". 

"Which should be soon," Quinn noted as she sat watching the two boys.

"How did I get here?" Conner questioned with a frown, chewing a spoonful of cereal. 

"Wait, you don't remember anything?". 

"Just little bits of pieces," he shrugged. "I remember feeling really sick and hearing a lot of voices, then it was like I was on fire... Is Eve here?" Conner asked brightly. 

"She was," Gar informed him, "She, uh, she helped you get better. Well, it was her and Kory and Rachel". 

"Wait, who's Eve?" Quinn raised an eyebrow with curiosity, nearly cutting off Gar's sentence.

"She helped make me," Conner turned to her with a smile which made her blush slightly. Then he turned back to Gar with a serious expression, "What is this place?". 

Gar looked around the place with a smug smile, "Titans Tower". Conner simply stared at him blankly, still having no clue what he was talking about. "Yeah, I guess that could sound a little weird with no context". 

"Really weird, actually," Quinn sipped loudly at the mug in her hands, earning an unimpressed look from Gar.

"Uhm, okay. The Titans are a group of people, like you, basically. Heroes. I mean, you're Superman's son, right?" he asked excitedly. 

"And Lex Luthor's," Conner reminded him. 

"Yeah, well, no one's perfect". 

"Oh, he's perfect, alright," Quinn gushed, her cheek resting in the palm of her hand as she gazed at the dark haired boy.

"You saved our friend, Jason Todd," Gar ignored the girls comment, "He was falling from a building and you caught him!". 

"And then I got shot...". 

"But then," Gar placed his hands on Conner's shoulders, "The Titans saved you... And they brought you back here, it's what we do. We all have special abilities, we choose to help people".