𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄

𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘵𝘸𝘰!

Quinn leaned back against the kitchen counter, her fingers curled around the edge in a tense manner. They had just found out that Dr Light had Jason and Quinn could only blame herself. She shouldn't have let Jason do it, she should have stopped him. Why did she think it was a good idea?

"Jason's strong. He'll fight back," Gar's voice ripped her from her thoughts. 

"Yeah, or he'll be so annoying Doctor Light'll just let him go 'cause he doesn't wanna hear him talk," Rachel attempted to lighten the mood. 

"We should be out there helping them bring him back!" Gar argued. 

"We are helping," Rachel tried to reason with him.

"No, we're not. We're watching coffee drip!". 

"Brew," she corrected with a tilt of her head. 

"They don't trust us," he shot back, his tone rather harsh. 

"Are you surprised?" Quinn asked with a scoff. The pair turned to look over at her. "Look what happened to me. I don't know about you two, but I think they have every right not to trust us- or me, at least". 

Gar sighed, looking down at his mug before looking back up at her, "That wasn't your fault. You were trying to help Jason". Quinn merely shrugged, looking off to the side. "They've been acting weird even before that happened to Quinn and Jason went missing. Closed door meetings, keeping secrets. Have you noticed how they're barely even talking to each other?". 

Rachel nodded in agreement, "Something is off. I can feel it". 

"Can't you do that thing where you touch them and find out what's going on?". 

"I'm not a magic eight ball," Rachel told him. 

"Sorry," Gar said quietly. 

"Besides, ever since my father gave me this... Beauty," she tapped the gem in the middle of her forehead, "My powers have been somewhat different".

"So we just have to trust the team's going to bring him back the old-fashioned way?" Gar questioned in disbelief. 

"I don't think we have much of a choice," Quinn stated, her tone flat.