𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗

𝐃𝐎𝐎𝐌 𝐏𝐀𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐋

𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑

𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘦!

⤬ 

The rain lightly poured down on the Caulder house, the wind whistling throughout its walls. The rain relaxed the whole household who were fast asleep, each assigned to their rooms for the night. While four members of the household were peacefully sleeping, the fifth tossed and turned. Quinn lay restless, heart pounding from inside her chest, her mind racing with a dreadful nightmare. 

She was back at the lab, back in that room, cameras watching her from every angle. Quinn felt as if she couldn't breath. "No, no, no. I can't be here. Not again". 

"Oh, but you are, Subject Fourteen". 

Her pacing stopped, body freezing up at the sound of his voice.

"You didn't think you could get away from us that easily, did you?" The sickening voice of Dr Brundle sounded around the white room. "He had a smart plan, Doctor Caulder. I am quite ashamed I didn't realize it sooner... but in my defense it was very well thought out. Not one of us would have thought he was a poser," he continued to speak to Quinn.

"This can't be happening," she mumbled, running her hands through her hair in distress. 

"Unfortunately for you, Fourteen, it is happening. And you must be punished for your childish actions... just like he was". 

Quinn looked up at the one of the cameras, "What did you do?". 

"Oh, you'll see..." he spoke devilishly into the speaker, "Get her".

Quinn spun around to see two more doctors coming her way with many different tools in their hands. She turned back around only to be caught by another, getting tangled in their arms. Quinn kicked as he dragged her to a chair, roughly strapping her in so that she couldn't move. The other two doctors approached her menacingly. 

Quinn shook her head vigorously, attempting to pull away from the sharp objects coming closer to her. "No! No!".

Quinn sat up abruptly, gasping for breath, drenched in sweat. She looked around her dark room, relaxing back into her covers with a frustrated sigh, anger running through her veins at how two years later she was still having nightmares over that dreadful place.