𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

𝐀𝐒𝐘𝐋𝐔𝐌

𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘵𝘸𝘰!

Quinn awoke in an unfamiliar room. Her eyes instinctively squinting against the light, but as she began to wake herself up more, she realized the room was rather dark. Groaning slightly due to the pain she was feeling, Quinn looked down at her body, finding she was strapped to a chair.

Panic instantly began to set in. Past traumas working their way back into Quinn's mind. Her heart rate picked up and her breathing quickened as she struggled helplessly against the chair. 

"Now, now Miss Jackson. Please remain calm for us, it'll be easier that way," a voice echoed into the room, "All you need to do is provide us with some information". 

The second his voice sounded around the room, Quinn stopped still, her blood running cold. How did she not predict this? Surely this was something her intuition should have mentioned.

Then she remembered the two people she came here with. "Where's Rachel?" she asked, "Where's gar?!". 

"Don't worry about them, Miss Jackson. Worry about yourself," the voice answered her. 

Quinn struggled some more, "What have you done to them?!". 

She heard the person sigh heavily, "Please, Miss Jackson, calm yourself. Your friends won't get hurt as long as you tell us what we want to hear".

Quinn eased slightly, knowing she wouldn't get anywhere if she continued to fight them. "And what would you like to hear?". 

There was a small silence before the man spoke once again, "We'd like you to tell us about your friends. Starting with Mr Logan".

She scoffed, "I'm not telling you assholes shit! And I'm especially not telling you about Gar". 

Another sigh sounded around the room, "We admire your loyalty... But that isn't going to get you anywhere. So lets try again... Tell us about Mr Logan".

Still refusing to talk, Quinn could feel herself growing frustrated with this whole situation. God knows where Gar and Rachel were or what was happening to them. Or even worse, what would happen to them if she didn't talk.