𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘

𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓

 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘵𝘸𝘰!

𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄

Quinn awoke startled at the sound of someone drumming enthusiastically against her door. "Quinn, c'mon! Get up!" a far too perky Gar called from the opposite side. The girl groaned loudly, rolling over. "We're not going to get anything done with that attitude," he told her, leaning against the door.

Her hand searched for a pillow, finding one and throwing it forcefully at the door, making Gar jump back in surprise. He thought for a moment, trying to find a way to get her out of bed. "I'll make coffee," he bribed her.

Her eyes shot open at his words, causing her to climb out of bed. Quinn opened the door, meeting the bright eyes of the boy. "Good morning, Bubbles," he grinned, ruffling her messy hair before jetting down the hall.

"It better be good coffee!" her voice echoed after him as she disappeared back into her room to get ready for their first day alone.

Quinn wasn't much of a morning person and knowing there were no adults to drag her up, she was looking forward to a morning in bed. What she failed to remember was that Gar had set an alarm for seven thirty and he was a morning person. So she had to kiss goodbye to the heaven that was mornings in bed. Maybe Rachel was right.

Gar darted around the kitchen, his sneakers squeaking against the floor as he did so. Quinn watched with a small smile, cup of coffee secured in her hands, warming them. The boy began making some kind of green juice, causing Quinn to scrunch her nose up. "I am not drinking that," she said in disgust, pointing to the blender.

He chugged half of it, licking his teeth with a shrug, "It's not too bad. Try it". 

Gar offered the drink to Quinn who pulled back, still pulling a face of disgust, "Fuck no".

"Come on," Gar smirked, holding the drink out to her and walking around the counter to get closer to her.

Quinn stood up, backing away from him. "Get that green goblin gunk away from me, Garfield," she warned, sending him a serious look. 

"Try before you deny," he said in a singsong voice, starting to chase after her with the green smoothie in his hand. 

"Get that stuff away from me!" Quinn screamed as she ran away, making Gar stop the chase and laugh at her.

--

"You got this Gar," Quinn said unenthusiastically, her eyes glued to an issue of Vogue, slowly flipping the page while Gar hit the punching bag in the background. "You show 'em who's boss," she fist pumped the air while lying on her back on one of the benches.