𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎

𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐍

𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘦!

After Quinn's freak out the night before, she and Gar kept their distance from each other. Gar was worried he had done something wrong and wanted to give her space. 

Quinn was just utterly humiliated at how she ran out on him. She had wanted to kiss Gar for two years and when it finally happened she left him high and dry. Quinn loved Gar. She loved him more than anyone, so she couldn't figure out what happened.

The blonde walked into the kitchen the next morning, instantly stopping still when she saw Gar leaning over the counter, his eyes marked on her as she entered. Without thinking she turned around, ready to retreat back into her room. 

"We can't ignore each other forever, you know". Quinn stopped in her tracks but kept her back to him, she couldn't bare to look at him. "Can we talk about it... Please?". 

She let out a breath, turning back to the boy, walking closer but stopping so she wasn't too close. "What do you, uhm... What do you wanna talk about?" she picked at her nails nervously. 

Gar pushed himself upright, "Us. Last night".

There was a small silence, neither wanting to talk, but Gar couldn't take it anymore. "Was it me? Did I do something?" he asked her, trying his hardest to meet her distant gaze. 

"No," she responded quickly, "No, it wasn't you... It was me. I just freaked". 

Gar exhaled shortly, "Why? Was it so bad?". 

Quinn chuckled lightly, "No. It was anything but bad... It was perfect". 

"Then what happened?" Gar was desperate for an answer.

"I don't know," Quinn let out a frustrated sigh as she sat on one of the stools. "It's just... It's you and me, y'know... And I've wanted to do that for so long, you have no idea". 

"Oh, I have a pretty good idea," he replied rather awkwardly, laughing under his breath. 

"When it happened, I expected it to feel right but then it did happen and it... I dunno... Didn't feel right," she mumbled the last part.

Gar's heart ached at her words. He had longed to kiss Quinn ever since he first met her and hearing her say those things, saying that she didn't think it was right, hurt him more than anything.