𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

𝐆𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐓𝐒

𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘦!

"That's Rose's father?" Rachel asked, looking at the monitor which displayed a picture of a man. 

"Yep... The one and only Deathstoke," Jason's eyes were glued to the screen as well, his arms crossed over his chest. 

"Is that somebody you know?" Rachel looked over at Dick who was being extremely quiet. 

"Old Titans business".

"Wow, he didn't age very well, did he?" Quinn said, tilting her head as she looked at the man. The room remained silent, everyone staring at her blankly, unimpressed by her comment. "Not the time, got it," she mumbled, looking down at her feet.

"Check it," Gar began, typing a few things into the computer. "Former delta force Comando. Part of H.I.V.E... Select soldiers who underwent a series of experimental bio-enhancements," he read aloud to the group, "Out of the thirty five trial subjects, the only one to survive was Slade Wilson". 

Three images of decapitated soldiers appeared on the screen, making Quinn grimace and turn her head away. "Interpol said he retired years ago due to the death of his son Jericho... I tried having the computer find-".

"I'll take it from here," Dick cut him off suddenly, shutting the monitor off as well. Rachel and Quinn shared a look of confusion before shooting Dick the same look. 

"Security alert. Main entrance. Access denied," the animated voice of the computer caught everyone's attention. 

"So, I guess you changed the code," Donna's voice spoke through the speaker.

Rachel smiled, laughing softly, "Finally". She led the way, the other three quickly following behind her to see the others.

"You guys have no idea how much this place misses you," Rachel smiled as she walked up to Dawn. 

"This place, huh?" the woman raised a playful eyebrow. 

"Mostly just me". 

Dawn pulled the teen into a warm hug. "And me, too," Gar smiled cheekily, also being pulled into a hug by the woman. 

"And me too... Too," Quinn said in a questioning tone.