𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄

𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐇 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑

𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘵𝘸𝘰!

Quinn sat peacefully in her room, leather notebook in her hands. She scribbled away, her pencil tracing over the page in a fast motion. Even though Quinn looked peaceful and everything around her was peaceful, her mind was racing. Trying her best to get her thoughts down on the page.

Having nightmares almost every night was something, unsurprisingly, Quinn didn't enjoy. So she decided to document what happened in every single one, scared that some might come true. Plus Chief told her that writing down all her visions, both in her dreams and outside her dreams would help her understand her ability more. The notebook was made up of terrifying images and terrifying thoughts.

So invested in her thoughts, she didn't hear the knock on her door and the voice of Garfield Logan entering. "Whatcha doing?". 

Quinn jumped in fright, her eyes darting up at the boy, "Jesus, Gar! How many times? Don't creep up on me like that!".

He chuckled awkwardly, taking a seat at the end of her bed. "Sorry, but I did knock... you're just too busy," he leaned forward, attempting to take the book from her hands but Quinn had already shut it, pulling it close to her chest, raising an eyebrow at him. 

"What was our agreement?".

He sighed, looking down at his hands, mumbling the answer, "I don't touch the book and you don't beat the shit out of me". 

She smiled smugly, "Unless you wanna get a black eye, leave the book alone". Gar couldn't help but chuckle with the girl, looking back up at her with a smile. 

"So... what do you want?" she asked him bluntly, breaking his trance. 

"Well, it has been a month since you came here," he informed her. 

"And?". 

"And I was wondering if you want to come to the gaming store with me?" Gar asked hopefully. 

Quinn sighed, shaking her head, "Gar-".

"I know you're worried about the people at the lab finding you, but I'll be with you the whole time. No one will find you. I promise," Gar said cheerfully, "We won't even be gone for long, I only need a new VHS".