𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

𝐃𝐎𝐍𝐍𝐀 𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐘

𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘦!

There was an overwhelming pounding sensation working its way through Quinn's head when she woke up the next morning. She hissed at the light, burying her head under the blanket for cover, feeling herself beginning to fall back into sleep. Which was quickly and rudely interrupted.

"Quinn? Are you awake?" Gar asked through the door, knocking lightly. The girl groaned in response, pulling the blanket over her head even more, if that was possible. "I'm coming in," he announced, opening the door to the room.

The green haired boy sighed when he saw the pile under the blanket, an amused expression growing on his face. "C'mon, get up," he stood over her, hands on his hips, "Angela said you can't sleep for too long otherwise it'll mess you up even more".

"I don't wanna," the muffled voice of Quinn responded, "It's too bright and my head's too loud". 

Gar sat at the end of the bed. "That's why you have to get up. You'll feel better,I  promise," he nudged her feet affectionately. 

"You promise?" Quinn double checked, her fingers curling over the end of the blanket. 

"I promise".

With another groan, Quinn pulled the blanket off her head, sitting up and staring at Gar with a deadpan expression. "If you laugh, you're a dead man," she warned, her blonde hair like a bush upon her head. 

Stifling a laugh, Gar nodded, biting hard on his lip. Quinn raised her eyebrows at him, giving him a warning look. "Not laughing!" he put his hands up in defence. "So, how are you feeling?". 

Rubbing her forehead with a sigh, she answered. "My stomach is doing somersaults, I feel like I'm in the Sahara desert and someone is playing the drums inside of my head... But apart from that I'm feeling just fine," she smiled sarcastically.

Gar chuckled, "Well, at least you're not off your head anymore... Bubbles". 

Quinn cringed, "Yeah, about that. I didn't say anything... Y'know... Weird, did I?". A cheeky smile spread onto Gar's face and Quinn instantly knew she made a fool of herself.

"Well, when we found you, you asked why I was there, then you squeezed the life out of me and told me how much you missed me. You got a head rush so I had to help you walk, you called me pretty, you were too slow so Dick had to carry you most of the way, you wouldn't stop giggling and your new nickname is Bubbles because apparently you liked it... A lot".