𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗

𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄

𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘦!

Upon walking down the tunnel, Quinn knew there was nothing there, besides a few rats. So, she decided to find the boys and hopefully head home. She didn't want to stay here any longer than she had to. But when she heard the yell of Jason, she took to sprinting in hopes of finding the troubled boy.

"Jason?" Quinn called out, getting to the end of the tunnel she knew he went down. "Jason?!".

She saw a figure at the end of the tunnel, their back facing her. "Hey, bird brain! What's all the yelling about?" she called down to him, her flashlight facing the floor, making the tunnel even darker.

Quinn frowned, wondering why Jason wasn't turning around to respond cockily. As she got closer, Quinn started to slow her pace, narrowing her eyes at the person, their suit not looking anything like Jason's. Eventually they turned around, marching towards her with a fast pace.

Quinn completely froze up, quickly realizing it wasn't Jason at all.

"Shit," she mumbled, her foot taking a step back, ready to run in the opposite direction but she didn't get very far. 

The figure, who she quickly learnt was in fact Deathstroke, grabbed her shoulder, his grip strong and painful, causing her to wince under his touch.

"Oh no. You're not going anywhere... Titan," he spoke hoarsely, drawing one of his swords from behind him, the sound slicing through Quinn's ears and sending a shiver down her spine.

Her eyes widened in fear as she attempted to pull away from him but it was too late. The blade penetrated her skin as if it was nothing, plunging deep inside her. It felt as though time had frozen, everything was moving in slow motion.

Quinn choked out, it felt as though the air had been ripped from her lungs. She looked down at the blade that was impaled in her, a small gasp slipping through her lips. Deathstroke slowly pulled it out of her, the red substance dripping off and onto the floor.

"Hopefully this will send Grayson a message".

He let go of her, throwing Quinn down onto the cold and damp floor. Deathstroke looked down for a moment before stepping over her, leaving the scene silently.

Quinn lifted her hand up, looking at the blood that covered it. She winced loudly, placing it over the wound in her abdomen. Fear spiralled around in her mind. What had he done to Jason? What if he found Gar? She knew this was a bad idea. Quinn just hoped Gar would find her before Deathstroke got a hold of him.