Chapter 55 - A blessing in disguise

Start from the beginning

He shouldn't mention the name right now. The omega curses himself mentally and calls the Alpha quickly. The said boy stops in his track as he looks behind to face Jin.

Jin comes closer as he holds Jungkook's shoulder and says with a soft smile, "Best of luck." 

Jungkook also smiles as he whispers, "Thanks. I really need this today."

Little did the omega know there was another meaning behind Jungkook's words.

______________________________

Earlier that day.....

Taehyung groans in his sleep when he hears the doorbell ringing continuously for the last 5 minutes. He is pissed off! He just wants to sleep today. He took two sleeping pills last night but it isn't working in his body for some reason.

After a few more ringing, the omega lazily stands up from his bed. Throwing the comforter away somewhere in anger, he goes downstairs to open the door. He is willing to kill the person right now for ruining his valuable sleep.

His head is spinning slightly but he ignores that and opens the door. The omega was about to shout at the person but seeing Bogum standing at his door, stopped him from yelling. 

He looks at the brunette with his hooded eyes as he watches him from head to toe. The taller man is wearing a formal white shirt with a pair of black pants. A bunch of lilies is in his hands as he flashes a big smile to the omega. 

Taehyung doesn't understand anything as he says in his sleepy deep tone, "Gummy? What are you doing here early in the morning?" 

Taehyung hears the brunette laughing historically as he says, "Taebear, it's 9 in the morning. You're still sleeping? Don't you have to go to your clinic today?"

Taehyung purposely ignores the question as he looks down. Bogum steps inside as he puts the lilies on the dining table and says, "I've called you, texted you so many times but you didn't receive. I went to your clinic also, they told me you're at home so finally, I came here."

Taehyung now rubs his eyes to clear his visions properly as he looks at Bogum with furrowing brows and says, "Why? Did something happen? I'm sorry....I slept late last night that's why....tell me what happened?"

Taehyung lies. Well, he can't tell his so-called 'boyfriend' that he gulped sleeping pills last night so that the thoughts of Jungkook couldn't annoy him and made him do something stupid in his engagement day that he shouldn't do now, can he?" 

Bogum smiles as he comes closer and holds the other's hand, taking him to the living room and motions him to sit on the couch.

The omega just follows everything without protesting. His brain is stuck right now. He can't even think of anything properly.

He watches Bogum kneeling down before him. With that famous wide grin on his face, he says softly, "Taebear, I've to leave in two days."

Taehyung frowns as he asks innocently, "Really? Why so sudden? You're supposed to go next month, right?"  

Bogum smiles as he nods his head and clarifies saying, "They called me for an interview. So I've to go."

Taehyung holds the temple of his head as he slightly winches at the sudden pain but says, "Oh, okay. When will you come again?"

Bogum frowns seeing him like that but he has no time today. He can't waste another day now. So he ignores the fact thinking that it might be happening because the omega woke up suddenly.