Epilogue pt. 4

"Mrs. Adams may I have this dance please?" Anthony asks me while holding out his hand. "Yes you may".

I take his hand and he pulls me closer to him gently. I place my hand on his shoulder and rest my head against his chest. This is our first dance as a married couple.

Slowly other couples start to join us on the dancefloor. "You're so beautiful Eloise".

We sway side to side slowly until it's time for toasts and all that stuff but first I had to throw my bouquet.

"Ok, all the single women line up, it's time for the throwing of the bouquet" Alejandro speaks into the microphone and all the ladies line up behind me.

I count to three and then I throw the flowers over my head. There is a small outburst as the ladies try to catch the flowers and then I hear cheering.

I turn around and I see Cassie jumping up and down with the bouquet in her hand. I turn to Alejandro and see him laughing all while looking at Cassie with so much admiration in his eyes.

She walks up to him and he hugs her and places a gentle kiss on her lips.

"Hey, where are the babies?" I ask, noticing that Allison was seated at her table next to Cammy.

"Allison handed them off to the nanny. They're asleep anyways, right now let's enjoy our time. This is our big moment love" he says to me and I nod as I take my seat at the head of the table, next to my husband.

I love saying that, my husband.

"Time for toasts. I'd like to go first" Alejandro speaks and the crowd gets quiet.

"Congratulations Anthony and Eloise. You guys are two of my dearest friends and I'm so happy for you both. May your life be filled with love, joy and adventures from this moment onwards. Congrats again!" Alejandro says as he holds up his glass of champagne.

"Thank you man. I appreciate it" Anthony says, holding up his own glass.

"My turn" Cassie says and she gets up and takes the microphone.

"Elly you've always been by my side. You and my sister are all I've ever had and now it's time for us to spread our wings and make our own destiny. You've started your journey by getting married and I'm so proud of you. Anthony congratulations, you guys were meant for each other. I've noticed the way you guys are around each other for the past couple of months and I can tell that it is genuine love from the heart. Elly I love you so much and Anthony you better take care of my girl or I'll be coming for you" Cassie says and I giggle, raising my glass.

"No worries Cassandra, I'll never hurt a hair on her pretty little head" Anthony says, looking at me as he speaks and I blush a little.

"You better make sure" she says as she hands the microphone to Estelle and takes her seat.

"Eloise I officially welcome you to the family with open arms. I love how happy you make my grand baby and this makes me happy as well. You truly are a lovely girl, so congratulations to you both in this joyous moment" she says and raises a glass to us.

Both Anthony and I raise our glasses and she smiles as she hands the microphone to Cammy.

"There isn't alot for me to say because I'd pretty much be repeating my sister's speech" Cammy laughs awkwardly. "Elly I love you and I'm so happy for both you and Anthony. Congratulations and I pray that no matter what obstacles you may face, you guys will overcome them as a team because this truly is a blessed union" she says and raises her glass.

"I love you too Cammy" I say and she smiles before going back to take her seat beside Allison.

It was now time for the meals to be served but I wanted to see my babies. I hadn't seen them for the past couple of hours and that's the longest I have ever been without them.

"I wanna go see the babies, where are they?" I ask Anthony. "They're upstairs, hold on. I'll come with you" he says and he takes my hand as we walk together up the stairs.

Anthony opened the door and we entered the room hand in hand.

The nanny was in the armchair to the side, fast asleep. "Aww, she's asleep" I giggle and walk over to one of the small cradles.

Illiana was asleep and I knelt down and kissed her little forehead. "I just love how precious she is" I say softly not wanting to wake her up.

"Eloise" Anthony says and I hum as a response. "Eloise where is Elaine?!" he says loudly and I stand up as fast as I could without toppling over.

"What do you mean, she's right over th-" my words are cut short because Elaine's cradle was empty.

"Ms. Smith! Ms. Smith! Where is my baby?!" I rock the nanny but she doesn't awake from her slumber.

"Anthony, she's not waking up!" I tell and he runs over to us. He places his finger under her nose and waits a second.

"She's still breathing, it seems she is unconscious. Shit!" he swears. I kneel down and try to shake her as hard as I can.

"What's that smell" I say and I notice a small wad of cloth in her lap. Anthony steps closer and pulls me up to my feet.

"Its chloroform, don't breathe in the fumes. Call the police Eloise. Now!" Anthony shouts. My hands are shaky and my eyes are filled with water. I don't have my cellphone with me and due to all my emotions building up I end up falling to the floor and crying.

My chest gets tight and I feel like the dress was cutting off my air supply. I start to hyperventilate and my head starts pounding as I bawl my eyes out. Where the hell is my baby?!

Some staff had heard our commotion and started coming into the room. Illiana was also awake and was now crying but I couldn't help her because I too was having a nervous breakdown.

My vision gets blurry and it starts to darken. My breaths are short and my chest hurts so badly. I lay on the floor and rest my head on my arm. I close my eyes and hope that this is all a bad dream. I welcome the darkness that comes to take me away. Yes that's what this is, a bad dream.

***

*Ruth's P.O.V*

I head out on to the highway and finally being so far away I find it now safe for me to remove my shades.

I check my appearance in the rearview mirror. My freshly bleached blonde hair is blowing in the winds. I slow down my driving and look over my shoulder at my sleeping bundle of joy in her car seat.

"Dont worry baby, mommy's gonna take real good care of you".

The End
❤❤❤

This is finally the end!!!!!! I thank you all for your support and I must say that I had gotten a lot more than I initially expected.

I know you guys may be a bit upset with how this book ended but along the way i decided that I wanted this to be a two part series.

I hope you guys give me the same amount of support on that book, going forward I hope to get better at what I do and I accept creative criticism because that helps alot.

I'll have an update on what I will be doing regarding the second book soon. Until then thank you for making it this far and enjoying Elly's journey.

Comment your thoughts and vote. Thank you!!!

~A