Chapter 17

I spent the rest of the day with Allison. Anthony had been pulled into an unplanned meeting immediately after his first meeting this morning.

    At about 5 in the evening Allison's shift had ended. Anthont was still in a meeting so she offered me a ride home.

    "Turn here, I live right up there" I said, pointing to my house. "Really? I've been here before. You live with Cameron?" Ally asks me.

    "Yes in fact I do. I didn't know you know her" I said and smiled as she parked the car. "I was actually gonna go see her after I let you off, isn't that a coincidence " she laughs and unbuckles her seatbelt.

     I do the same and we exit the car, after which she locks it and we both walk up to the door.

    "They're supposed to be on their way home now. Their shift ended a couple minutes ago" I informed her.

     "They?" she asks, her eyebrow raised.

     "Yea Cameron and Cassandra. They're twins" I tell her.

    "Oh yes I forgot she told me she had a sister. Didn't tell me they were twins though" she says and smiles kindly.

    I open the door and we both enter the house. "Allison I'm going to take a shower, will you be ok here by yourself?" I asked her.

     "Yea I'm cool. I'll go wait in Cameron's room. I know where it is so no worries" she says to me.

    She seems honest enough and we really had a good time today so I guess it was safe to say she could be left alone in the house. I won't be long anyway.

    I go to the kitchen and grab a bottled water before I go to my room.

   I strip my clothes and wrap myself in a towel, taking the bottled water with me into the bathroom.

   I open my medicine cabinet and take out a prenatal, taking it and then placing the bottle to the side.

    I quickly shower, remembering that I had a guest outside.

    After I dry myself I wrap myself in the towel and enter my room, only to be frightened by a figure sitting in my bed.

    "Cassie you scared me!"

   "Sorry. Cammy says I should come check on you. We bought chinese" she says.

    "Oh did you meet the girl that was here. Is she still here?"

   "Yea she's in the kitchen with Cammy" Cassie says and stands up from my bed.

   "How was your day? You feeling ok?" she asks me. She goes to my closet and takes out a pair of sleeping clothes for me. A simple cotton shorts and a loose tank top.

     "Thank you. Yea I had an ok day. I spent it with Allison, she's Anthony's secretary. Oh and I saw your boo today" I inform her as I begin putting on my clothes.

    I notice her blushing and I laugh. "Yea he told me he saw you. Come on, food's getting cold".

     I take the rest of my water from the bathroom and follow Cassie down to the kitchen.

     "So I know you already met her Elly. Cassie this is Allison " Cammy does the introduction when we enter.

     "Hi Allison. Nice to officially meet you" Cassie says and Allison hugs her.

    "I also have something else to tell you guys" Cammy says. I was busy eyeing the bowl of chow mein but what she said next definitely caught my attention.

    "Guys Ally is my girlfriend".

   My eyes widen and I spin around with a big grin on my face. "Are you serious right now?! That's so great you guys" I jump happily and looked over to a blushing Cammy and a huge proud smile from Ally.

      "I knew you were seeing someone. All those times when you let me come home by myself after work" Cassie faked a pout but then started to grin and hugged her sister.

    "I'm so happy for you sis, now I dont fee so bad that I have somebody and you don't" Cassie says and Cammy rolls her eyes and laughs.

    "Now you're just showing off Cassie. You have Alejandro and Cammy has Ally" I say but get cut off when Allison jumps up from her seat.

     "You're dating Alejandro?! Wow, I did not expect that" she says and her smile gets even wider, if that was even possible.

     "How am I showing off Elly, you have Anthony and your way better than us cause he's your baby daddy" Cassie says, saying it teasingly.

   I start to blush and the other two girls laugh at me.

    "Ok, calm down. I dont have Anthony for your information" I say.

    "Hold up a second. This keeps getting way way way more surprising for me. Anthony is the father of your baby?!" Allison shrieks.

    "Shhhh, keep it down will ya" I say, feeling overwhelmed.

     "Why? It's not like there is anybody else here. I'm so so happy for you Elly. I can't believe it!" Allison says, all too excitedly.

    "Yea, thanks. Now if you guys dont mind the food's getting cold" I say trying to get the attention off myself.

    They laugh and I chuckle. Allison fit right in, as if she was always a part of us.

                              ❤❤❤

    Hey guys, I know I've been a bit absent. This was just a filler chapter to introduce Allison's character better.

   Please comment, vote and fan.

~A