Epilogue pt. 3

The pianist begins playing the tune to which I am to walk down the isle to. This causes my heart to skip a beat.

   Alejandro has the twin stroller with both my babies strapped into it. At the bottom of the stroller a small basket was strapped to it filled with petals.

    "See you out there" he says and he pushes the babies out, the turning of the wheels causing the petals to fall out slowly.

   I hear the crowd make a sound of affection and admiration and my breath catches in my throat.

   "Control your breathing Elly" Cammy says as she takes her position next to me.

    Cassie places the clip into my hair which had the veil attached to it and I flip it over my face.

    "Ready?" Cassie asks and I nod. She joins her hand with my left arm and Cammy does the same with my right arm. I held a bunch of white and red roses before me.

      This is my day, it was finally happening. Every little girl dreams of being a princess and as they get older they dream of getting married and in this moment I felt like I was a princess.

    This beautiful dress that cascaded down my body, my wonderful prince charming and my two bundles of joy. Not to mention my two life partners that stood by my side through thick and thin. They were going to be the ones to give me away and I love them with all my heart. Always.

     I start to walk and we turn the corner. Everybody stood to their feet and turned towards us as we entered the isle.

     I looked down at my feet, trying not to trip over them. One, two, one, two. I count my steps and Cassie whispers to me to just breathe.

    It was a small crowd, only close friends and some relatives of Anthony. I looked up and saw Estelle looking at me with her hands clasped by his mouth and tears filling her eyes. I waved to her and she said "My Baby". I didn't hear what she said but I read her lips.

     I looked back down to my feet. One, two, one, two.

   I notice that my foot reaches a step, indicating that I was now at the altar. All my nerves are now on edge. Cassie and Cammy rub my back and walk off to the sides where the bridesmaids should stand.

   I glance up for the first time and see the Pastor standing with an open bible in his hand. I smile at him and walk up the steps and turn to face Anthony. I haven't looked at him as yet, I was really anxious.

   "You may now take your seats" the Pastor says and everybody sits down.

      "We are gathered here today to witness the union of Mr. Anthony Adams and Ms. Eloise Sullivan" the pastor says but I stop listening and start to focus on my breathing.

   I look out through the sheer translucent material of the veil at all the onlookers from the crowd.

    I see a couple of my friends from the coffee shop, Mr. and Mrs. Taylor were also present and I sent them a quick wave. Allison sat in the front row in a baby blue off shoulder dress and her hair was straightened.

   She sent me two thumbs up and I smile, doubting that she could see my face clearly.

     "Mr. Adams" the pastor says, catching my attention and I turn around. Anthony steps closer to me and lifts the veil. I look up a him for the first time since I got here and my eyes began to fill with tears of joy.

    He stood there in a white tuxedo that had a red rose pinned to his pocket. His hair was messily styled just like he usually has it and he was as handsome as ever.

     "We will now have the saying of he vows, Mr. Adams if you may" the pastor says and steps back.

   Anthony takes my hands into his and I look up into his eyes.

   "Eloise Sullivan. From this day forward I promise to be there for you in every way that I can. Since the first time that I saw you I took a liking to you and I've grown to love you. Genuinely love you. You make me whole. Whenever I am away from you, you're all I think about, you and our two beautiful babies" he says and I look over to where the babies lay in their strollers, next to Allison.

   Elaine was asleep while Illiana was awake and playing with her foot.

    "I promise that I will try my best to never hurt you, I pray that our union is a blessed union and nothing will ever come between us. I love you Eloise, now and forever" he finishes.

    The pastor turns to me and I clear my throat.

  "Growing up I always thought that I was very unlucky but that proved to be wrong when you came into my life. I know it sounds a bit cheesey" I say and chuckle nervously. The crowd chuckles a bit too before I sober up and continue speaking.

   "But it's true. Given the way our relationship started I never imagined I would be standing here with you. I love you Anthony and I promise that I will be the best wife and mother possible. Now and forever" I say and he leans down to kiss me but the pastor places his hand against his chest.

    "Woah, slow down there. May we have the rings?" The crowd laughs and I giggle as well.

    Alejandro hands Anthony a ring and Cassie hands me a ring. I place my hand outward and Anthony does the same. We simultaneously slip the rings onto the other's finger.

   I lift my hand to examine the beautiful ring that sat next to my engagement ring. I love it.

    "Now, by the power vested in me by the State of Illinois, I pronounce you husband and wife. Now you may kiss your bride".

   Anthony steps closer to me and says "Dont mind if I do" before he places his hand behind my head and captures my lips with his.

    I am now Mrs. Adams and I was kissing my husband for the first time and boy am I happy!

                          ❤❤❤

  Hi everybody.. I have just one last chapter to go, I'm sorry for the slow updates. Thank you for all your support, it means the world to me that my story has entertained so many lovely readers.

     Please comment your thoughts and vote vote vote... Thank you!!!!

   ~A