Chapter 35

"Ok, you seem to be ok. I'll go get the release forms for you to sign. Seeing that we already kept you over night for observation I dont see a reason why you cant go home" Karissa said to me and I nodded thankfully.

    She removed the IV from my arm and turned off all the machines. "Your friend brought you this dress for you to change so you can go ahead while I go and get the papers" she says and hands me a small bag.

    I empty the contents on to the bed beside me and I realize that it was the dress that Anthony had gotten for me when he had went shopping a couple months ago.

    I quickly stood up and removed the hospital gown, feeling shy as I realized I had on no underwear and neither was there any in the bag.

     I got dressed and ran my fingers through my hair, trying to get rid of some of the knots. It was dry and in desperate need of a wash and to be moisturize.

    "Knock knock, are you decent?" Karissa asked outside the door and I granted her permission to enter.

   "Ok great. Now the visitor limit is 2 people at a time. Who would you like me to bring in while you sign these papers. Although you'll be seeing them all in a couple minutes" she says.

   "Just Anthony would be ok, I really need to see him" I say and she nods.

    She hands me the papers and a pen and I sign where it was indicated as she went and got Anthony.

    "Eloise" I hear him say and I look up from my papers to see his ruffled appearance. He looked like he was hurting and he let out a breath of relief, I assume because he saw that I was ok.

    "I was so worried Eloise. I'm so sorry that this happened to you. I really am. Could you ever forgive me" he says as he walks past Karissa and come ms over to me and takes my hand in his own.

     "This is not your fault Anthony. I'm just grateful that I am ok and our babies are ok" I say honestly. He looked sad and could not keep eye contact with me.

   "I understand if you want nothing to do with me and my crazy ex wife after this. I would not want you to bare that burden of mine" he says and i place my hand under his chin and tilt it upwards so he was looking me in the eye.

     "Now dont you say that. I meant it when I said yes and I will not allow another person to affect my happiness. I will not live in fear of her or let her stop me from having what I want. Which is you Anthony. I said yes for a reason" I said to him.

   He smiled softly and kissed my lips.

   "Awww" Karissa cooed and this made me giggle. She giggled as well before apologizing. "I'm sorry guys, dont mind me. Um Elly, are you through signing he papers?" she asked.

    "Yes I was done. Here they are, thank you" I said and handed her the papers. She flipped through them, making sure I had did all that was required of me.

    "Well it was nice meeting you Elly, I only wish it would have been under better circumstances. I'll be going. I hope to see you guys again soon, but in a different environment" she said and waved to us as she left with the paperwork in hand.

    "You get to leave now?" Anthony asked me.

   "Yes I do, now can you give me a hand, I dont have any slippers and I dont want to put on those heels" I said.

   I didn't need to ask him twice. Anthony scooped me up bridal style and exit the room.

    "Elly!" Cassie shouted out as we entered the waiting room. She ran up to us and almost jumped into Anthony's arms which held me across his stomach.