Chapter 30

The room was beautiful. I love the color scheme. Paint was all over me. My hair, my face, my clothes. It was everywhere.

    "Good job babe" Alejandro said and gave Cassie a high five. "Thank you" she said and gave him a short sweet kiss on his cheek.

     "Do you like it?" Anthony asked. He came up behind me and wrapped his arm around me, clasping his hands around my stomach.

     "I love it. We did a really good job" I said and smiled widely. I was really proud of what we did.

      Three Months Later
     (5 months pregnant)

  "Slow down Cassie, I'm coming" I said as I waddled towards the living room.

   I was really huge. My stomach was the size of a watermelon right now.

    "Come on I need you to see this" she says.

    "This is way too early Cassie. What is it 3 in the morning?" I ask as I trudge into the living room.

    "Oh stop being such a drama queen Elly, its almost 5" she says coming over to take my hand and assists me in sitting down on the couch.

    "Really, why does it feel like I just went to bed then?" I say.

    "Cause your a lazy ass. Now come on look at this" she says, handing me a scrapbook. It was open on a page that had a sketch of a dress on it.

     It was really pretty. It had a sweetheart neckline and a corset like bodice, at least that's what I gathered from the sketch.

   The bottom of the dress was a high low style, except in this dress the high started at the left and got longer as it went to the right.

     "This is pretty Cassie, how about the details?" I ask. I yawn and wipe my eyes and she rolls her eyes.

     "That's what I need help with. Look at these three fabrics and tell me which is your favourite" she says.

   She hands me three pieces of fabric to examine.

    The first piece was a rose pink satin material. It was really soft and pretty.

     The second material was a lavender chiffon fabric that had peach dots throughout.

    The last material was a navy blue satin that had a swirl pattern.

    "I love the pink one" I said. "That's what I thought too but Cammy said she liked the lavender one. I gues two votes trumps one" she says as she gathers the fabrics and gets up to leave me.

    "Is that seriously why you woke me up Cassie?" I asked. She nodded as she hugged her fabrics and her scrapbook to her chest smiling happily.

     "Did you at least find out about the studio?" I asked, rubbing the sleep from my eye, still wanting to sleep despite being up for a while now.

    "Oh I found a studio but the owner is not renting it, he's looking for it to be sold" she says with a sad look. "But don't worry, I'll find something soon" she quickly adds.

    "Cassie, why dont you buy the studio. I told you that would be a good idea, why are you still looking for somewhere to rent?"

    "Its too expensive Elly, I cant ask you for that much" she says.

   "How much is it Cassie?" I ask.

  "$280,000" she says and shys away.

    "Done, make the call and have them send you the documents needed" I told her. Her eyes widen and she drops the stuff from her hand unto the floor.

   "Are you serious Elly?"

   "Cassie, I made you a promise that I would help you achieve your dreams and I am not going to take your modesty right now. I have the cash, I might as well make an investment. Who better to invest in than my best friend" I said and she hugged me.

     "Ok Elly, thank you so much" she says and she goes to take up her stuff from the floor and head into the kitchen.

   I stood up and walked over to Cammy's bedroom.

   "Knock knock" I said, not even knocking the door for real.

   Cammy was fast asleep. I walked over to the bed and rocked her softly. Her eyes opened slowly and looks at me.

    "Hey bubble belly" she says softly before she sits up and let's out a yawn.

    "How are you doing?" I ask. "Well you just woke me up from an amazing dream and absurdly I cant seem to remember it. I just know it was amazing. So how are you? Why are you up so early?" Cammy asks as she takes up her alarm clock and looks at it.

    It simultaneously alarms, signifying that it was now 5 a.m.

    She turns it off and places it back where it was before.

    "Cassie" was all I said and she nodded. "So you have an appointment today?" she asks. "Yes, it's at noon. I'm so anxious" I say and she laughs as she runs her hand through her hair.

    "Remember to have the doctor print the results and place them in an envelope and give it to me. Don't sneak a peek now Elly, fight the urges" she says and I laugh.

   Cammy was planning my gender reveal party which was to be held next weekend.

    "I promise Cammy. The temptation will be there but I promise you I'll fight it" I laugh.

    "Good girl" she says. She stands up and stretches, her tank top riding up allowing me to see a small red bruise on her stomach.

    "Oouu I'm a good girl but I see someone is being naughty" I say and she looks at me with confused eyes.

   "What do you mean?" she asks.

   I nod towards her stomach and she see what I was gesturing to. She blushes and pulls down her blouse.

   "How's Allison?" I ask. "She's great, she's taking me to meet her parent this weekend. I'm kind of nervous" she says, twisting her fingers as she sits on the bed.

   I sit beside her and place an arm over her shoulder.

   "You're an amazing girl Cammy and obviously Ally loves you and you love her".

      "You always know the right thing to say Elly" she says and she rests her head on my shoulder.

     "That's because I love you Cammy" I say.

    "I love you too Elly".

                          ❤❤❤

    Hey guys. I need some suggestions for babies' names. Gender reveal will be in the next update, so I need those suggestions soon.

    I'd love to have you guys input.

   Please comment, vote and fan.

~A