Epilogue pt. 2

I have been sitting here for the past 45 minutes and my hair was now finally done.

  It was curled and put into a low bun at the back of my head and had loose curls falling from the front. The hairstylist added a beautiful pearl hair clip that was in the style of flowers on a vine.

     "I'm in love" Cammy said as I spun around in the small swivel chair

     "I'm in love" Cammy said as I spun around in the small swivel chair. I smiled so brightly that I thought my face would be stuck this way.

    "Come now beauty, it's my turn. You're already so precious, I'll just do a light natural look" the makeup artist said to me.

   I was wrapped in a robe and I went and sat in the makeup area. She was an older woman, and she exuded a motherly feeling that would put anyone at ease.

     She lifted my chin with her hand and started to clean my face with some wipes.

   I closed my eyes and allowed her to do her work.

    Almost an hour later she completed her work and it was now 10:45. I had an hour and 15 minutes left to get to the hall.

    "Hey, lookie here" Cassie said and I turned around. Cassie was holding Illiana in her arms with her hand under her legs and her back against Cassie's chest. Cammy stood beside her and held Elaine the same way.

    "My beautiful little flower girls" I said and I began to get teary eyed. "Hey now, dont wipe that. Here dab at it, it's not time for tears as yet" the makeup artiste handed me a small handkerchief.

   I took it from her hand and dabbed the tears away and got up to go look at my two babies. They were both dressed in red dresses that had tulle under it and a small rose at the front.

    "You need to get dressed now Elly, and we need to get going or you're gonna be late to your own wedding" Cammy says

    "You need to get dressed now Elly, and we need to get going or you're gonna be late to your own wedding" Cammy says. She walks over to me and I kiss the top of Elaine's head. "I love you baby" I say and I walk over to Illiana and I do the same to her.

   "So I'm gonna take my car to the hall, Benjamin will be here for you and Cassie. I'll go hand over the babies to Estelle and the nanny that she arranged to take care of them. See you guys in less than an hour" Cammy spoke to us all while strapping both babies into car seats and taking them outside with her.

   "Wait, what about your dress?" Cassie shouted. "I have it in the car. I'll get dressed when I get there" Cammy said and closed the door behind her.

    "Go on now beauties, we'll clean up down here" the makeup artiste said. Cassie and I ran up the stairs and into my bedroom. Cassie was the one to design my wedding dress and there it sat on the hanger in the closet.

   I took it into my hands and traced my finger tips over the fabric. It was absolutely gorgeous.

    It was a mermaid style wedding gown that had a sweetheart neckline and a lacy bodice. Tulle started from my mid thighs and flared out to the floor and created a trail behind me.

    Cassie helped me to zip it up and I stood in front of the mirror taking in my appearance

    Cassie helped me to zip it up and I stood in front of the mirror taking in my appearance. I started to tear up once more but quickly willed it away.

   Cassie however pulled me into a bear hug, causing me to laugh. "I'm so proud of you Elly, you've really come a long way" she says. "Hey, I'm not married as yet, save that for later" I say playfully, trying to make light of the situation.

     "Aren't you gonna get dressed?" I ask as I put in my earrings. They were tear drop styled with pearls at the end that matched my hair clip.

     Cassie got her dress from the closet and started to get dressed.

  My wedding was a red and white theme. The colors of love. So Cassie and Cammy would be dressed in red dresses along with my cute little flower girls.

    Their dresses were made of satin and it was close fitting and floor length. It was an off shoulder design that gave the illusion that the sleeves came down the front and wrapped around the sides.

    "Elly, I love you" Cassie says and I look at her with so much love and affection that I could cry

    "Elly, I love you" Cassie says and I look at her with so much love and affection that I could cry. "I love you too Cassie" I say and I hug her close to me.

    My cellphone starts to ring and I see that the caller I.D said it was Benjamin.

    "Goodmorning madam, I am outside whenever you're ready" he says to me. "Thank you Benjamin, we'll be right down" I reply and hang up my phone.

    "Here you go, put this into your purse" I hand my cellphone to Cassie and she does as I say.

   I sit down on the edge of my bed and slip my feet into my open toed ivory colored heels. I closed the straps and then stood up, smoothing out my dress.

   "Ready to go?" Cassie asked me. "Ready as I'll ever be".

                           ❤❤❤

  Hey everybody. So this chapter gives small details to the preparation for the wedding. I also added a couple pictures so you could get a better image of what I describe. Could you do me a favor and tell me how my descriptive skills are??? Lol, I wanna know how well my descriptions fit the pictures.

    Please vote, and comment your thoughts. Thank you all!!!

   ~A