Chapter 51 - Closure

ابدأ من البداية

Jimin sits up as he cuts him off saying, "I tell you, what's the problem. You know, you humans have a problem. When everything goes right, you tend to find some problems in your life. You're feeling like that because you're still not capable of handling this much happiness." 

The beta chuckles as he wipes his hands with a tissue. 

Bogum smiles softly as he murmurs, "I hope that's the case." 

Jimin nods in affirmation as they both sips on their drinks.

"By the way, aren't you a human also?"

"Bogum!" 

"No, you just told me...."

"Shut up!"

______________________________

Jungkook is looking around the not so big but cozy living room and kitchen area. A smile unknowingly forms on his face. This place screams Taehyung's choices. Colorful cushions in a bohemian vibe. The room is a total piece of art.

So you did lie to me. 

Jungkook smirks inside his mind when he reminds Taehyung's lie. The omega has always loved art. The Alpha remembered how he used to find the art in every single thing. How he used to find nature a form of art.

Two paintings are beautifully drawn over the couch which Jungkook is sure that Taehyung drew them. 

Jungkook looks at the one where he drew a face with a symbol of music. As far as he understands, it defines the beauty of music. How music is Taehyung's life. How music can destroy negativity from the world and our lives. Music is his breath. 

[A/N: I googled the meaning and this is true 🤗 our baby Taehyungie is really a genius 💜]

Jungkook now can't hide his smirk anymore when he feels that Taehyung lied to him in every answer

Jungkook now can't hide his smirk anymore when he feels that Taehyung lied to him in every answer. He loves music. He always has been. The unique piece of gramophone beside the couch is also a proof. 

His eyes then catch the second painting. Jungkook furrows his brow as he tries to understand the deep meaning behind the painting but he couldn't. Taehyung is full of wonder. But maybe if he gets any way someday, he'll ask him about it.