Chapter 15: Plan

A/n: Shout out to yametekudassai for being the first to guess the next character who will be introduce in this Chapter as well as to MinervaRout and Moonlightxr_ for guessing it right as well.

.

.

.

.

.

"Didn't you know? Women have to be strong in order to survive. And I'm not a weak woman. So whether you like it or not, I'm already in. What's the plan?"

It was the first time Sasuke saw a determined woman, strong, fierce and could stand up for herself. Other than Sasuke's mother, Mikoto, Sakura was the first woman who made Sasuke felt a surge of respect. He doesn't want to admit it yet but somehow she reminds him of his mother.

Then Sasuke found himself asking the question; was this what his father felt when he first met his mother?

He shook his head mentally to get rid of the thought.

Naruto on the other hand had seen this very display of fortitude from Sakura quite a few times when they were in high school so he wasn't really that surprise. It was like he expected it to turn out like this had she heard it and she heard them loud and clear.

"But Sakura-chan, it'd be dangerous."

Sakura sent Naruto a glare. "But I guess three heads are better than two," he quickly refuted himself and chuckled nervously.

Once the three settled on the couch again, Sasuke decided to speak first.

"The plan," he said but was interrupted as Naruto's phone vibrated.

Naruto read the simple text message as he visibly gulped before putting the device back on his pocket and stood up. "The plan, we'll talk about it tomorrow. Aunt Tsuna is looking for me so I have to go before she sends those men to drag me back. Believe me she literally did that once when I was in America."

Sasuke look at Naruto, his deadpan expression returned to his face as Sakura rolled her eyes and waved her hand.

Naruto was gone in a flash as the front door shut close leaving Sasuke and Sakura in the silent living room.

Sasuke was the first to break the silence this time.

"How did you know the passcode?" he asked, referring to the passcode in the door of his penthouse.

"Jugo texted me the passcode."

Sasuke nodded and stood up. "Have you eaten dinner?"