Prologue

Hey there lovelies! Most of you might have already read my first SasuSaku fanfiction called Home so this is my second SasuSaku fanfic yay!

I have decided to try something new this time so yes, this fanfiction is an AU set in modern day Japan where Sakura is a Doctor and Sasuke is a Mafia Boss. I'm so excited to write this I can't stop squealing!!

So without further ado let's dig in to this. Hope you guys give this story a chance as much as you did with Home.

Other than the plot and some original characters, all Naruto and Naruto Shippuden characters belong to Masashi Kishimoto.

.

.

.

.

.

"Does it hurt?" she asked in a gentle tone. Despite being only five years old, the little girl's voice carried a tone that mothers do when they see their children hurt.

"No!" he said a little too defensively as he gripped his knee that was bleeding.

"Really?" the little girl asked, tilting her head mockingly. "Then why are you crying?"

"Who said I'm crying?!" the boy snapped his head to the side and sniffed.

"Okay stay still. I'm going to treat your wound."

The boy watched in fascination as she treats his wounded knee like a professional. She lightly patted the cotton on his scratched knee without putting any pressure as to not hurt him. He supressed a hiss when the alcohol sting and instead focused his eyes on the girl.

He studied the little girl's feature. Her hair is a rare shade of pink and her eyes shone like emeralds, she looks like a foreigner raised in Japan but her accent and fluency says otherwise. Her whole personality radiates light as well as her features. She looks pretty even with the slightly big forehead but he just ignored it, it just proves this girl might be someone smart.

Her focus was really something else as she looked closely on his knee that he somehow felt a bit conscious. He suddenly felt his cheeks heat up as the girl blew on his knee.

"Alright, all done! And for the final touch," she said, conjuring a rather childish looking Band-Aid and putting it on his knee to cover the wound.

The boy stood up and diverted his eyes again, his ears turning red as he felt strangely bashful. He cleared his throat and looked at the girl.