Chapter Thirteen

HARRY

Holy shit.

I don't know what just happened. It was like all my fantasies came true. Except, of course, our clothes were on. I didn't even think she would be able to cum from that. I could tell very quickly that the friction in my pants would easily get me off, but when I heard how labored her breaths were I realized I had a chance. I was exhausted, for sure, legs, abs, and arms too wobbly to keep myself hoisted off of her. My muscles would definitely be sore in the morning.

Blinking open my eyes, I checked the clock on the wall. We had been at it for over thirty minutes. I held back my own orgasm for longer than I thought possible, but it was so worth it. Riley's chest was heaving up and down as she tried to catch her breath, head rollled back on the pillow and eyes closed in bliss. There was a slight sheen to her skin from what we just did, and I found the urge to taste her skin. Taste every damn bit of her.

It struck me that what Riley and I just did was more enjoyable and pleasurable than anything I've ever done with a girl. I didn't even get to really feel her, and she never touched me where I ache for her. I don't know how she did it, like sorcery from a witch. She had cast me in her spell, and I didn't want to stop. My body was spent, but my lips kept pecking and kissing at her skin.

I had buried my face into the crook of her neck the moment we had finished, my body flush against hers. I hoped I wasn't suffocating her, but I couldn't move. It felt so good. Better than it should, and there was a part of me that was absolutely terrified. I had kissed this girl once, and she was effecting me more than anyone in my life had.

Her delicate fingers were playing with the curls in my hair, practically lulling me to sleep. I knew I needed to get up, and clean myself, the mess in my pants uncomfortable and slightly embarrassing. Fuck, I can't believe I came in my pants. Literally haven't done that since I was fourteen, and was searching for porn for the first time.

Like my body had a mind of its own, my face nuzzles itself deeper into her, lightly sucking on a salty patch of skin. I heard the softest giggle escape her lips as my tongue poked out and tickled her. I smile against her, heart pounding in my chest at the sound.

After what seems like eternity, I lean up on my elbow and look down at her. Her grey eyes blink up at mine, and I feel a little lost. A loss of words come over me, but it doesn't matter because she's laughing suddenly, saying, "I'm so sorry to ruin the moment, but I've got to pee."

I burst out laughing, forehead dropping to her shoulder, "Yeah, that happens." Rolling off her, we both get off the bed, fixing up out clothes. She presents herself to me as if to ask, "how do I look?"

I walk over to her, my hands finding her hair, and smoothing it out, so she doesn't look quite as fucked. There's pride within me, knowing I was the one that made her look like this, but I also didn't want anyone else to see her like this. This Riley was for my eyes only. I knew the dirty things our classmates and friends probably thought we were doing, and I also knew every hot-blooded straight male downstairs would be picturing her naked.

"C'mon, I've got to clean myself up anyways." I grumble, taking her hand and leading her out. I ignored the immense jealousy and annoyance at the thought of anyone else seeing her like this. The last thing I needed was to get too attached.

I was already fucked. I didn't need to completely ruin myself.

She goes to the bathroom first, hurrying up so I could slip in and fix myself up. As she exits, I grab for her hand, spinning around until she's colliding with my chest. A small squeak escapes her, and I grin down at her glowing face.

She really is stunning.

"Wait for me." I tell her, bending down to capture her lips. The kiss is short, but I feel her melt into my body. "I meant what I said about you not leaving my side tonight." I whisper to her, her eyes closed from our embrace.