Chapter Four

HARRY

She was trying to kill me.

Standing there in her little shorts and bikini top asking if I had ever been skinny dipping. One might think she was teasing or simply curious, but this was Riley Everstaad. She didn't ask to just ask.

"I have." I answer her truthfully.

"Hmm," she hums, looking thoughtfully at the cold water, "I haven't."

My eyes widened when her fingers went straight to the front of her shorts, unbuttoning them, and letting them fall into the grass around her feet. She stepped out of them, her sandals slipping off her feet easily. Now she was only in her blue and white striped bikini, strings dangling dangerously, daring me to tug at them.

She walks to the waters edge, dipping her toe in the water. I knew it must be freezing, and I was confirmed when she snapped her foot back out. I chuckle, "Little cold, huh?"

Riley looked over her shoulder at me, smirking, and says, "Nope."

My head tilts as I watch her walk calmly into the lake. I walk up to the edge myself, hands tucked in my pockets watching her. She gets to her waist and stops, hands going underwater, and my jaw drops when she pulls her bottoms off.

She's full on grinning now, turning to see my shocked face. I figured she was just going to stay in her bikini, but it looked like she was actually going to strip down. My hand slips out of my jeans pocket to catch her bikini bottoms, taking a moment to look at them.

I hear the water swish, and catch her turning around to undo the string around her ribs, pulling her top off over her head. Her arm covers her breasts as she turns back toward me, this time without the cocky grin. She looked a bit more nervous, but hid it well.

Tossing me her top, I go to lay everything by her shorts, keeping her wet swimwear separate. When I come back towards the lake's edge, she's dipped herself lower, arms floating on the surface.

"You coming?" She asks, the heat of her eyes burning through me.

"You're going to get hypothermia, if you stay in there long." I answer, a little scared to actually join her.

"Then you better get in quick."

It's this back and forth we've had now for two weeks that has me so fucked up. This teasing, flirty banter, her daring me to match her playfulness. A tug of war between us for control.

Without another word, I pulled my flannel off and the white undershirt underneath it. Her eyes stayed on my body as I unbutton my jeans and pull them down. I'm left in my boxer-briefs, thankful to have kept a stiffy at bay. I didn't want her to think she had that much power over me even though thinking about her has gotten me a little hard throughout the week.

I didn't wait like her, though, to take my underwear off after getting in the water. I bit back an amused smile when I saw her eyes widen, and her turn away as I bared myself. It's not like she hasn't seen a naked guy before. She dated Carter for years, and I know he's talked about them having sex before. Listening to it in the locker room pissed me off to no end, so I usually got out of there quickly before it became too salacious.

I had an inkling that Carter was her only experience, though. I bet she hasn't even watched porn. She didn't seem like the type, and, for some reason, that made it even harder to keep my dick from fattening.

The moment my body hit the water, however, I was sure that wasn't something I had to worry about. It was absolutely freezing, and I heard Riley's laughter as I plunged in, closing my eyes. The shock wore off after a few seconds, and I found myself peaking open my eyes to see her.