Epilogue

Present Day

RILEY

"What's Tala's sign?" Harry whispers to me at the table.

I grin, "You're cheating." Shifting the piece of paper away from him so he can't keep looking at my answers.

He gives me a pout, "But these are so hard! Like how am I supposed to know when she had her first kiss."

With a small laugh, I tell him, "You better get your guessing game on, because I am going to destroy you."

"Yeah, well the next one is for Marco, so we'll see how you fair." He points out.

"He's a Leo."

He sends me a look, "Well, I won't be giving you any other hints."

This time I pout, blinking my eyes up at him, "You won't."

With a frown, Harry grumbles, "You can't give me that look." I tilt my head. "For fuck's sake, you know I can't say no to that look."

That makes me relent, grinning, "You're such a sucker."

"I hate you."

"You love me."

He mutters something incoherent, leaning down to give me a quick peck to my lips, then turns back to the questionnaire we were supposed to be filling out. "Can you at least remind me when her due date is?"

"December fifth." I give him, then add, "I love how Marco wanted to be so involved in the baby shower."

"Oh, he is soaking this up. I think he would carry the baby himself if he could." Harry chuckles. "He wants to be a part of every aspect, hence us filling out 'how well do you know the mother and father' quizzes."

"Didn't he even put together that balloon arch?"

There was a decadent balloon arch spotlighting a small loveseat surrounded by all the presents everyone brought for the soon-to-be parents. In fact, Marco's entire backyard was decked out with tables and chairs and a buffet with finger foods, a mimosa bar in the corner, even an area for pictures. He went all out today.

"Yeah, I think he's scaring Tala with his enthusiasm."

I laugh, "She better get used to it. She's stuck with him for life now."

"Did she officially move in yet?" Harry asks, finishing up the questionnaire.

I roll my eyes, "Not officially, but she basically lives here."

"And I thought you were stubborn."

I answer the last question, 'What is Tala's favorite thing about being pregnant?' Answer: 'Nothing,' and lean back in my chair, legs crossed, facing Harry, his hand on my knee. "You didn't even have to ask me." I point out to him, "I just moved my stuff once my lease was up."

He grins, "You know, my lease is coming up soon."

I hum in response, smiling to myself.

"Maybe we should look into getting a bigger place? The housing market's shit right now, but we can easily afford a three bedroom apartment. Enough for an office and a guest room for your mom and Isaiah or my siblings if they want to visit." He says casually, playing with the hem of my sundress.

"You want to sign a lease together? I don't know, that's a pretty big commitment..." I tease.

He gives me a dry look, "What, are you waiting for a ring first?"

This time I glare at him, smacking his chest lightly, "Don't play with me like that."

An amused smile crosses his face as he captures my hand, "So you're allowed to tease and I'm not."