Chapter 40

SHAIDEN'S P.O.V.

   Harry and I hadn't talked all day. I'm just really upset at the way he talked to me over the phone and hasn't even tried to call and apologize.

    Stephanie, Michael and I decided to go out so they can show me around Australia. My parents went on their own tour by themselves. I'm having a lot of fun in Australia despite what happened with me and Harry, but I'm not going to let that get in the way of me spending time with my best friend. It's been a while since we've seen each other and I'm going to miss her when I leave even though she will be back shortly after me.

     "Are you hungry?" Stephanie asked me.

     "A little."

     "There's this cafe down the street that we go to all the time. Do you wanna give it a try?" I nodded my head and we headed towards the cafe. I still haven't received and text's or calls from Harry so I just shut off my phone.

    We reach the cafe and walk in. We find an empty table and take a seat.

   "So" Stephanie started. She only starts her sentences with so, when she is about to tell me something.

   "Yeah?" I asked nervously.

   "I talked to my parents and Michael talked to his, and I'm moving here with Michael. I already enrolled in school here and in a few days, we are going back to Florida to get all of my belongings." I am completely shocked.

    "I thought he was moving to Florida? "

    "Well he was, but him and his friends started a band and they are trying to get like a record deal or something like that. So he needs to stay here so he will be able to practice with them. And I'm going to stay so we can build our relationship. After I graduate next year, we plan on getting married."

    "Married?!?" I say a little to loud. "You guys have only been dating for what, like six months? Your only 17 and your talking about marriage."

    "I know but we love each other. We want to build a relationship before we make it official."

    "Having a long distance relationship will build it stronger. That's what Harry and I are doing. Who am I supposed to go to school with while your here and Harry is in England? I'm not going to have anyone to talk to."

     "Louis is still there and you can become friends with Harry's best friend Niall. You can make other friends."

     "I know that but I don't want other friends. I want my best friend there with me. We will barely be able to talk because of the time difference. This isn't going to work. I just can't handle this right now." I got out of my chair and walked out of the cafe. I gave in on not talking to Harry until he called me first so I called him.

      "Hello?" He answered with his raspy voice.

      "Hey Harry. Were you asleep?"

      "I was but not anymore. Are you okay?"

      "No and I'm still mad at you but I needed someone to talk to." I feel a tear running down my cheek as I'm walking down the sidewalk. To be honest I don't even know where I'm going.

    "What happened?"

   "Well Stephanie just told me that she's moving here and not coming back to Florida and that her and Michael are talking about getting married."

   "Married? They've only been dating for a few more months than us."

   "Exactly. And now she's not gonna be at school with me and neither are you."  He took a deep breath over the phone.

   "I get that babe, but I can't go back and you know that. And I'd ask you to move here but I know you wouldn't nor would your parents let you. And don't let her moving to Australia ruin the friendship you two have."   

   "I know. It just caught me off guard. I won't get used to the fact of her not being at school. Ever."

   "I'm sure you won't."

   "What were you doing last night?" I asked hoping I don't regret asking.

   "What?" He asked.

   "What were you doing last night that you couldn't text me and Why did you snap at me this morning?"

   "Okay first of all I'm so Sorry for snapping and the reason I did that was because I wasn't ready to tell you what happened." I feel my heart racing and I'm preparing myself for bad news.

    "You didn't cheat on me did you?"

    "What? No of course not. I would never " I take a deep breath and relax. "I went out with some friends to a bar to celebrate Zayn's girlfriends birthday. And I got drunk and then this girl started dancing with me and I threw up on her. And I stayed the night at Liam's house and I apparently I tried calling you last night but he wouldn't let me while I was drunk."

    "Wait, Liam as in your ex girlfriends brother? I thought y'all weren't friends."

    "We got over it. That happened years ago."

    "You danced with another girl." I said quietly.

    "But I didn't want to and plus I threw up literally all over her." I let out a small laugh. That makes me feel better actually.

     "So Why did you snap at me?"

     "Because I was hungover and didn't know what to tell you or how to tell you so I just snapped."

     "I see. I forgive you now that you have given an explanation. "

     "Good. Well listen, I have to go shower and get some food I'm starving. I'll call you later Yeah?"

    "Okay. I love you."

    "Love you too."

As I continue walking down the street, a car comes up beside me and stops.

   "Shaiden, get in the car." Stephanie says.

   "I don't want too." I kept walking.

   "Just get in. It's going to start raining." I didn't say anything just got in the back.

   "How did you find me?"

   "We were driving and saw you so we stopped. Are you still mad?"

   "Not really." I looked out of the window " I guess I never was mad just shocked. I really am happy for you. I'm just going to miss you a lot."

    "I know. I'll miss you too. But you could always come visit and I'll come visit you. We will make it work."

    "Okay." Was all I said. I'm just really sad that this is happening. Everything is chanting.