chapter 1

"Babe I love you so much. I never want to lose you.."

"I love you too and don't worry, you will never in a million years lose me"

*beep beep beep beep*

My alarm clock goes off and I was woken up from my dreams. Ive been having this dream for about three weeks now and I have no idea What it means. I'm always with this guy and we are in a relationship but I have no idea Who he is. He has brown curly hair and amazing emerald green eyes and the best smile in the world. All I know is that he is not my boyfriend. I wish I knew Who he was though.

I get out of bed because it is the first day of junior year. I'm glad I'm no longer a sophmore but I do wish I was a senior so that I could graduate. I go in the bathroom and turn on the shower. While the water is heating up, I grab 2 towels and then get undressed. I hop in the shower once it gets warm enough for me then start washing my hair. After that I scrub my body to make sure I'm clean enough then shave my legs. After I'm done in the shower, I get out and wrap a towel around my head to dry my hair and brush my teeth. I walk back into my room and rummage through my closet looking for the perfect outfit. I pull out a flower printed dress with a white cardigan and nude flats. When I finished getting dress, I went back into my bathroom to do my makeup and fix my hair. My makeup is pretty basic. I add some foundation and I use natural color eyes shadows to match my brown eyes and some mascara. I pull the towel off my head and brush my hair. I was going to curl it but decided to just brush it, dry it, and straighten it and That's Exactly What I did.

I walk out of my room grabbing my purse and book bag then continue to walk down my large hallway and down the first set of stairs then the second. My house is 3 stories. It's pretty big I guess you could say. Both of my parents have really good jobs. My mom is a doctor and my dad is the best lawyer in town. I finally get down stairs and see my mom standing beside the counter drinking her coffee and on her laptop.

"Morning mom" I say to her in a good mood.

"Hey hunny. Ready for your first day of school? " she asked seeming interested.

"Of course mom" I chuckled a little "I've been going to school with these people my whole life. It's not like we just moved here and I have to make friends." I walked over to the pantry and grabbed a cup so I can get some coffee of my own. I'm surely going to need it for this long day I have ahead of me.

"Where's dad?" I asked my mom.

"Right here sweetie" he said. "But listen I gotta get going. I hope you have a fantastic day and I want to hear about it when I get home." He kissed the top of my head and starting walking out of the kitchen.

"Okay dad I love you have a good day." And with that he walks out of the door. My parents are always working but I'm glad to have the parents I have. It could be worse.

"So mom-" I was interrupted by a knock at the door. "I'll get that" I said then walked to the door.

"Hey Shaiden." It was my boyfriend Mason. He kissed me gently then pulled away. "Ready for school babe?"

"Of course just let me go tell my mom bye." I smiled then left him standing beside the door.

"Hey mom. Mason is here and we are leaving for school now. I'll see you when you get home tonight. Have a good day." I started to walk out but she stopped me.

"Have a good day baby girl. And be careful" she smiled and hugged me tightly. She let go and I walked back to Mason. He is a year older than me so he has his license and is driving us to school. He lives right down the street from me so he told me he would just pick me up instead of me taking the bus.

"Ready" I said walking up to him, grabbed his hand, and walked out of the door. We got in the car and started driving to school with the radio on and no talking.