Chapter 25

Harry's P.O.V.

It's now Thursday. It is mine and Shaiden's 2 month anniversary. When her and Stephanie went shopping that was all me. I told Stephanie to take her out and get her a new outfit. Something nice. I have our anniversary planned down to every minute and she doesn't suspect a thing. Which is great. I told her we were just going to go a see a movie, but I want her to realize that she mean's so much more to me than just a movie. There are plenty of things I have planned for us. Today after school, we are going to dinner and to a movie so I didn't lie completely. I just have more stuff planned tomorrow. Tomorrow I'm going to have her get dressed in that outfit she got which by the way, I am excited to see, then I am going to take her to a really fancy dinner, then we are going to go dancing. Not at a club like Stephanie and Michael took us to before. I'm taking her to like a fancy place where couples go dancing and its nice dancing. Then after that, we are going to drive to an empty feild and we are going to lay on that field and look at the stars. Her parents already gave me the go for this date as long as I don't try anything. Which really isn't a problem because I don't want to push her into anything she will regret. I want our first time to be special. Also tomorrow night when we are under the stars, I am going to give her the diamond necklace I got her. She really means so much to me.

I am on my way to pick up Shaiden from her house right now to take us to school. I pull into her driveway walk up to the door and knock on it. She answered the door and my mouth turned into the biggest smile. I can't remember the last time I was this happy. I've had plenty of girlfriends before but none of them ever meant this much to me. I'm not sure what makes her so different but she's great.

"Hey baby" I said as soon as she opened the door and hugged her and picked her up off her feet. "I missed you so much" I said in her ear.

"You just saw me yesterday when you dropped me off. And we talked on the phone last night" She let out a laugh.

"I know. But talking on the phone and talking in person is completly different and I would much rather talk to you in person all the time." Where is all of this stuff coming from? I've never been this way around a girl. I want to tell her I love her, but I have never been in love before. I'm not even sure if this is love. All I do know, is that I don't want things to change the way thing are between us.

Shaiden's P.O.V.

I can't belive that Harry and I have been together for two months already. It seems so much shorter. I plan on telling him tonight that I love him even if he doesn't feel the same way. But that is the one thing I fear. That he doesn't. I don't want him to break up with me because I love him. The thing about this, is that when Masona and I were dating, it took me forever to say 'I love you' but with Harry, I feel like I've known him my whole life and that I am in love with him. He is seriously the best boyfriend in the world. We just got to the school. I got out of the car as did Harry and he met me infront of the car and stopped me and just looked at me.

"What are you looking at? It's not nice to stare you know." I joked with him.

"I just can't help it. You are just so beautiful. I have the most beautiful girlfriend in the world and I couldn't be happier."

"Awe. Well arent you sweet. But there are preitter girls than me."

"That may be true. But they aren't you. I wouldn't want anyone else."

"You are too sweet." I told him and he put his hands around my waist and pulled me in. He looked in my eyes then leaned in towards me. He put his lips on mine and gave me the sweetest, most soft kiss ever. He is a really good kisser. We were interrupted by someone clearing their throats.