Chapter 14

Shaidens P.O.V

   My suspension is finally over and I can go back to school. I'm excited, but not at the same time. I'm ready to see Steph but not Mason. I never want to see him or talk to him again. And hopefully I never will have too. I woke up and got ready earlier than usual. My parents are still mad at me, and I still have 3 weeks left of being grounded. They said the only person that can come over is Harry, and That's only to work on our project for an hour a day. Nothing more than that. I haven't talked to Stephanie all week. I walk downstairs to get breakfast. I see my mom on her computer. Shocker. 

             "Morning mom" I said not looking at her. "How are you?"

              "Good" she said. She's barely talked to me. I know I got suspended, but it was my first time ever getting in trouble that big! I just don't understand why it's that big of a deal if it's only happened once.

            "Look mom, I know your mad, but What I did really wasn't that bad! I was only suspended for a week. The principle even said himself that if I were a problem child, and didn't have good grades, it could have been a lot longer. Why are you so mad at me? Dad got over it. Why can't you?" I asked feeling not only mad, but hurt.

          "You wanna know why? Because colleges look at your high school experience. This goes on your school records! Plus, I never raised you, to settle your problems with violence. That was not the way to handle that! Yes, What he did was wrong, and Yes you have a right to be upset. I would too! But beating that girl the way you did, was not the answer"

      "Let me ask you this mom. If dad had sex with another female, What would you do?" I said that, then walked out of the kitchen to get on the bus before she could speak.

     I get on the bus and put in my music. Before I know it, I'm at school. Now I'm really dreading this. I walk in the school and people just stare at me. I reach my locker, and there she is standing at my locker. 

       Rebecca.

              Harry's P.O.V

     I finally get to see her. She is coming back to school today. Why am I so excited? What her scum bag of an ex boyfriend did was ridiculous. Why would he cheat on someone so beautiful? She is just an amazing person. I would never cheat on her if only she would let me get to know her. I just can't wait until second period.

             Shaidens P.O.V

     What in the living hell is she doing at my locker. Maybe I should just turn around and act like I don't see her. If I go over there, I will beat her up again. I guess I'll go find out What she wants.

      "May I help you?" I asked her. 

      "Well no need for the attitude shaiden. I just wanted to say I'm sorry for your breakup. I wish there was something I could do. Oh wait. I don't Care. All I can say is that, your ex boyfriend, is really good in bed. He said you wouldnt take him so I did. And boy did you miss out." I can't take this anymore. I feel it. It's building up. I was about to slap her but I heard someone call my name. I turned around. It was Harry.                 

       "What do you want Harry?"

       "Maybe you should come with me really fast. I need to talk to you"

       "Okay" I said to him then turned back around to Rebecca "your lucky"

       "Till next time!" She said and blew a kiss to me. I can't stand her!

        "What do you want Harry?" I asked him feeling annoyed.

       "Well first of all, I just wanted to make sure you didn't do anything that would get you in trouble. Two, I was wondering when we can work on our project again" he smiled. He really does have a Nice smile.

       "Well thanks. And I was thinking today and all this week. But your only allowed to stay one hour. I'm still sounded."

       "Okay cool. I'll be there"

       "Okay Well I gotta get to first period. See you later" I said then walked away.

        First period went by really fast. Stephanie and I talked the entire time. I told her I was grounded and told her about Rebecca this morning. Now she wants first kick her ass and I'm not the only one but she did tell me to stay away from her and mason. Now it's time to go to second. Where the she devil is in my class. At least I don't have to talk to her. I take my normal seat next to Harry.

       "Hey" he said and smiled. I smiled back. I feel like I'm able to talk to other guys now that Mason and I aren't together but still feel sad. The teacher began talking. It was the last half hour and the teacher let us work on our projects. I grabbed our papers out of my notebook and a pencil.

      "So how is the Moldy food coming along?" I said then laughed.

     "Well it stinks for one. There's only one week left and I've been keeping documentation since you couldn't, but my handwriting is horrific so you'll have to copy it down yourself or type it or something. But other than that it's fine. If you want, instead of going to your house, you can come to mine and see the food"           he said.

     "Umm I'll have to ask my mom but sure. Sounds great" the bell rang. I was putting my stuff in my bag and Harry was just standing there watching me. "Yes?" I said standing up.

      "Nothing. I was just waiting on you. Mind if I walk you to lunch?" I stood there looking at him for a few seconds.

     "Um sure I don't see why not" I smiled and we walked out of the class together. We arrived to the cafeteria and I found Stephanie.

     "Well, I'll see you later" he smiled then turned around.

    "Wait Harry" I started and he turned around. "Do you want to sit with me and Stephanie?" Why am I doing this?

    "Sure. I'd love too" then we made our way to the table.