Chapter 6

Harry's P.O.V

      "Are you ok?" I asked her. She didn't reply so I just sat down beside her. She didn't even bother to look at me. I wonder What happened after I left her and that guy, which I'm guessing is her boyfriend. I was hoping she was single. But at the Same time, she is too beautiful to be single. "Hey whatever happened, it'll be OK" I tell her and Try to comfort her.

      "Go away Harry. I don't want to speak to anyone and especially you." I look at her confused as she continued. "Your the reason Mason is mad at me. Just do me a favor and don't talk to me Unless it's about our project." I feel hurt. Why would she say this? We just met! I didn't do anything wrong. It's not my fault her boyfriend is a douche. I don't know why I feel hurt with the fact we just met but for some reason, I feel like I know her and I should be with her. But she's taken and there's Nothing I can do about it. After I thought about it for a few minutes, I got up and walked away.

              Shaiden's P.O.V

        Thank God Harry finally left. I mean I guess I feel a little bad for getting onto him but he shouldn't have even talked to me. For some reason I can't stand him. But now that I think about it, I should be mad at Mason and not Harry. The bell rings and Honestly I don't feel like going to third and fourth period so I go find Mason and ask if he can take me home. He has history this period so I went and stood by his class. I see him walking up and he notices me so he walks towards me.

        "Hey." I said looking down at my hands. "Can you take me home? I'm not feeling too good right now"

        "But you never skip. Are you sure you want to leave?" I shake my head wanting him to stop asking questions. "Okay let's go." He grabs my hand and I just let it happen. We make it to the car and I get in and buckle up without saying anything. He starts the car and we just sit there for a few minutes in silence.

       "Listen Shaiden...  I'm sorry for yelling at you earlier. I just get so jealous when you talk to other guys because you are just so dang beautiful, I feel like any guy could take you away from me and I don't want that." He stops talking and I don't reply I just sit there thinking then I look at him. I lean over and I kiss him.

       "It's ok. The reason I was so mad was because of how you were acting this morning. You acted like I wasn't even there and it pissed me off." He apologized and kiss me again. After he pulled away, he asked if I still wanted to go home and I said Yes. We drove off the campus and finally reached my house. I wasn't worried about my parents being there because they are never home. We got inside and I asked him if he wanted anything to eat. He told me no so I just grabbed a bottle of water for myself.

       "You can turn on the tv if you want" I told him and he did just that. He's sitting on the couch and  I make my way over to him and I sit right beside him and lay my head on his shoulder. He looks at me then leans in to kiss me.

        The kiss started to get more heated. He pulled me onto his lap so that I was straddling him. His hand were running up and down my back and my hands were placed on his neck. He pulled my shirt over my head leaving me in my bra and pants. He laid me down on my back using his hands as support. He starts to unbutton my pants but I stop him.

        "Mason I'm not ready to do anything." He and I have never had sex before. I'm only 16. I wasn't ready to go beyond anything than making out. At least not yet. He sits up looking dissatisfied. He's been wanting to have sex for the longest time but I keep rejecting it.

        "Ok then" he sits up and looks back at the tv. There is an awkward silence. Usually there's never awkward silence. I feel bad but I have to stand my grounds. We sit there for at least 10 minutes before he speaks again. "Hey I'm gonna go. I have homework then I have to be back at school for football. I'll call you later" before I could speak he kissed my cheek then walked out of the door. Well that didn't go Well.

       After that incident I decided I wanted to take a nap. I laid on the couch and fell asleep almost instantly. My phone started ringing and I open my eyes. Then it stopped ringing. I got off the couch and looked at the time. It was already 630. Wow did I really sleep that long? I unlocked my phone and realize I had 6 missed calls. It was from a unknown number. I decided to call it back.

       "Hello?" The person on the phone said.

       "Yea you tried calling my phone. Who is this?"

       "It's Harry." Why is Harry calling me? "I'm calling about the project" Well that answered my question.

       "Oh um Yea if you want to come over you can and we can start in the project. I'll text you my address." With that I texted him and he was on his way. Maybe this isn't a good idea.