Chapter 18

Shaidens P.O.V.

The day went by extremely fast. Actually, everyday has since harry and started hanging out. l'm glad I now have more friends that just Stephanie. As I told Stephanie earlier, Harry and I are going to the movies today after school. My parents like Harry a whole lot more than they did Mason. At the end of the day, I waited for Harry at our usual meeting spot which was at the flag pole infront of the school. I saw him walking up and I got really excited just seeing him. How did I go from absolutely despising him, to having sucha big crush on him?

"Hey Harry. Ready to go?" i asked as soon as he got to me.

"sure am." and we made our ways to his car. He drove today only because I was still scared I was going to get caught. I get my license next month, and he said that I can drive all the time when we hang out. "So have you decided what movie you want to watch?" he asked me and looked at me shortly before looking back on the road.

"um no. Not really. What about you? Honestly, I really don't care as long as it isn't a scary movie. You know i hate those types" and of course he had to go and laugh at the fact that I am scared of scary movies at the age of 16, but I am not the only perosn scared of them. While we were driving, I texted my mom telling her that I'd be home around 9 tonight.

"I was thinking a comdey movie. Like lets be cops, or 22 jump street. We can just decide when we get there yeah?" I nodded my head in agreement. Now would be the perfect time to tell him how i feel. I mean, we are alone and there is nobody here to see me get rejected. If that happens anyway. Stephanie swears on her life, that he likes me, but I'm just not convinced.

"So Harry, do you mind if we can talk?" he looked at me then back at the road.

"Sure. What's up?" I felt my heart beat increase greatly. I can't do this. At least I feel like I can't. I need to let him know how I feel. I will never know until I tell him.

"Well, recently" I took a deep breath and then every thing went black.

3 hours later. Harry's P.O.V.

She's been unconcious for three hours. It was all my fault. I wasn't paying attention to the road and then a car ran into the side of my car. The light I was supposed to stop at was red, and I got caught up in what she was saying, I thought it was green and continued to drive. I shouldn't have let this happen. Her parents are sitting in the room she is in with her, while I wait in the waiting room with Stephanie and her boyfriend Michael. I called her to let her know what happened, I am just in complete shock that I let Shaiden get injured. Her mom finally comes out to give us an update. She is talking to Stephanie right now and I am just waiting paitently. Her mom says that Stephanie and I can go back and see Shaiden, Stephanie walks in first and I walk in second.

"hey girly. How are you feeling?" Stephanie asked her. I want to ask her how she's doing. I want to tell her how sorry I am and more importantly, I want to tell her that I want to be there to take care of her and be her other half. But there are no words coming out of my mouth.

"I'm feeling fine. Just really tired. And my head hurts. Stephanie, can you get me some water with ice from the cafeteria?"

"Of course I can. I'll be right back. Harry do you want any thing?' I shook my head no. I can't eat or drink, knowing that I did this to Shaiden. When I said no, she walked out of the room.

"Hi Harry." she said and smiled at me. Well she doesn't look to mad at me.

"Hey. Listen, I am so sorry about this. It is all my fault. I should have been the one to get hurt not you. God Shaiden. I just..." she cut me off before I could continue.

"Harry, it's fine. I'm still alive aren't I?" she let out a slight chuckle causing me to chuckle. "Here. Come sit with me." She made room for me on the small bed and I sat beside her. I didn't say anything, but she kept looking at me. I'm not sure if now would be an appropriate time to tell her how I feel, but I'm going to anyway.

"So, I really need to talk to you. This isn't easy for me, and I've never had a hard time saying this before, but I guess that's what makes you so special. Shaiden, what I'm trying to say, I like you. A lot. Like this past month being with you as friends, just hasn't been enough. I want to be with you. I want to be able to call you mine and I want to be your's. I promise if you give me the chance, I will never hurt you. I want to be there for you and be in your life as long as I possibly can." She didn't say anything. She just looked at me and before I knew it, her lips were pressed on mine.